(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eric2
    Participant

Hi. I have found a lady I’d like to have a party with, and would like to trade some email with her. Unfortunately, her first day at the Ranch is the only day I can come. I understand the ladies can only get mail when on site, but I’d love to get to know someone before coming. Should I choose someone else, or is there another option for my number 1?

Flint
    Participant

Why can’t you email her ahead of time, unless your visit is imminent?

Kimmy D
    Participant

Wll most of us ladies do have social media, ie twitter and also you may communicate with them on this board! A list of all the ladies twitters can be found in another thread, or just look up @sherisranch

Eric2
    Participant

Thank you Miss D. You are so hot! I can’t wait to come to the ranch and see all the pretty girls.

Eric2
    Participant

Miss D,
    I’m looking for Ayla and Chloe but didn’t see them in Pierced’s list. Any way to find them?
    Unfortunately, you’re not available when I’ll be there.
    Thank you Ma’am.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Ayla has not made a visit to the ranch in quite sometime…however, Chloe is currently here at the ranch so email away! She is fabulous!

Flint
    Participant

How many ladies are good about regularly checking their Ranch email?

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I can’t speak for all ladies…

When we are here at the ranch we typically check our emails on a daily basis. However , if we are away from the ranch we do not have access to our emails, and are unable to respond. If you email a lady, and it takes a day or two…or even a week or two to respond….don’t get discouraged!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar