(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Leto. This post has been viewed 2642 times
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Leto
    Participant

Hi Ladies…I will be there last week in March and looking forward to seeing you all again…..Leto

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Leto,

After being here for almost 4 years, how do I always keep missing you?

Well anyway, I am sure you will have a great time when you are here, just please make sure to tell us of your adventures and let us all live vicariously through you – until we are back to play again ourselves!

Allissa
    Participant

Looks like I may miss you too Leto unless you will be in by that Monday or early Tuesday! 🙁

Leto
    Participant

Dear Montana……I think I have just been unlucky to keep missing you! That will end, sometime.

Dear Allissa….I would love to meet you as well, I may be able to drop in that Tuesday evening but definitely will catch you sometime too….

xo

Leto

Phoenix Daniels
    Participant

Hello @Leto – Like your avatar. I see we have another sci-fi geek with us. I’ll be here the last week of March. Do you think this hairstyle would look good on me?

Phoenix Daniels
    Participant

Oops, images don’t work. Guess you’ll just have to use your imagination. 🙂

Leto
    Participant

Phoenix, I am sure the cinnamon buns hairdo looks marvelous on you, yes….!

And indeed, I am very much looking forward to seeing you and chatting and seeing if the Force is with us….you are beautiful on the pictures and your reviews are amazing……xoxo

Leto

Attachments:
    Charina Lee
    Participant

Hi Leto! I will be there this week and will also be there the last week in March!!!!!

Hugs, Charina

Leto
    Participant

Great Charina, I look forward to meeting you…!

xo

Leto

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Hi Leto,

So disappointed. I will miss you as well. Enjoy your trip.

Leto
    Participant

Brittney, we had a great time together last trip and I too am sorry I won’t see you again this one…..xoxo

Leto

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar