(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 8 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 5423 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rewith85man
    Participant

I am concerned about the amount of money I would need especially for sexual services with a Courtesan.

I already know that each lady is an independent contractor and make a negotiation with her client(s).

But, does she charge a reasonable/good price from client(s) who does not have that much money?

• This topic was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by rewith85man.
    Flint
    Participant

How do I answer that given each lady has a different price for various activities. It also depends on what you want to do and for how long and where.

RanchMama

All the ladies are very good with working within every customers budget. The best advise that I would be able to give, is for you to of course chat with the girls you are interested in then negotiate. If you are respectful and are willing to work with them they will work with you. You will be able to work out a party that you have always wanted and she will be able to fulfill that fantasy for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Courtesans are not unlike any other female in that they appreciate respectful conversation and discrete flirting since they are after all the fairer sex that has been traditionally worshipped throughout the ages. If a client conveys to a Courtesan that they are interested in the Courtesan as a person in addition to desiring her body, this friendly or romantic connection usually assists the negotiation process.

Allissa
    Participant

Yes we will work with every situation. We can’t price a general rate as everyone’s experience is different. Whether its a quicker rendezvous which is just the motivation you need or a longer, deeper experience that goes all night. Most of us ladies are great with working with what is available and make it the experience you are looking for.

golfguy67
    Participant

So, taking my first trip to the ranch in August… Is there a ballpark I should be in? Is it charged hourly? How can I know if I have enough money if no one will talk about how much I need?

Flint
    Participant

You need to read this thread and search for the same theme.
    You need to know what you want to occur at this party. then you can email any lady that appeals to you. tell her explicitly what you want and how much you can afford to spend. As Allissa said the lady will work with you to find a party that you can afford.

Violet
    Participant

It is hard to say exactly how much money you need to bring with you because we are not allowed to discuss prices until you get here. However, we are willing to work with you and we are all different. So if one lady isn’t able to meet your budget there is bound to be another lady that can.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’m new to this side of prostitution in America. It is refreshing that all types of clients are welcome when it comes to social status and income level. Just getting use to this forum and no complaints except wish I had known about it sooner.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar