(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3376 times
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

Dear friends, I need a hug and lots of sex to help me feel better about this loss. Still proud of my Hawks, still need sex. Come show your support at Sheri’s Ranch February 17th-22nd. Please and thank you.

Flint
    Participant

I expect you to get a lot of onsolation sex, Allissa.

coldshowr
    Participant

Guys may need recovery time if Allissa goes Beast Mode on them!

tallguy
    Participant

Hi Allissa – sorry won’t be able to console you (fellow NWer) this month – just got home Friday from a great 16 hours @ The Ranch! Looking at mid-April though. Will reach out sometime before then. Have lot so fo hot fun until then!!

Flint
    Participant

How much extra rest needed with a party with Allissa?

Allissa
    Participant

That’s right coldshowr!

Bummed I missed you Tallguy! This shortgirl will be looking forward to meeting you soon 🙂 shoot me an email if you’d like.

tallguy
    Participant

Flint: as much rest as possible because Allissa deserves zero deflated balls, a strong pair of hands and a tongue ready to explore.

Allissa – April 13th – last day working or the day of your departure (not working)?

Flint
    Participant

I appreciate the advice tallguy.

Allissa
    Participant

Yes Tallguy if I know I’m wanted that day I will stay and “work” let me know if you’d want to set an appointment 🙂 and I agree great advice 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was rooting for the Patriots!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar