(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Angel Parr. This post has been viewed 2462 times
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vghost
    Participant

1. As a female customer, will there be some sort of similar private area “check” prior to intimacy?
    2. Will I need to wear a female condom; will I be shown how to use it?
    3. Will I be given time to shower and freshen up prior to intimacy?

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Vghost.
    Flint
    Participant

1 yes there is a check for females.
    2 will there be any men at your party? if not I expect the use of latex dams. Maybe condoms for the shared toys?
    3) sure you can shower before and after.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Flint is correct. The check is just the same, and showers are always provided. Female condoms are never required, but if you would like to use one we will certainly show you how it works, if you don’t then we will use dental dams, gloves, and condoms on our toys.

Vghost
    Participant

Can’t believe I’m asking this because it sounds presumptuous to me that I’m “planning” to be intimate with someone, but…

Should I bring my own lubricant or do the ladies keep some on hand? I’ll be flying in to Vegas and I assume that is not something I can travel with these days. Probably something I could get at the airport?

I’m excited and nervous at the same time for this “adventure”. I’ve been in contact with the lady I’d like to meet and scheduled an appointment for next week when she gets back. So, prior to an appointment, do the ladies ever care to know a little about the client especially if it is a “planned” visit? For example, if I emailed some personal basic information and “wrote out” what I hope to experience, do you think that would help when we sit down to negotiate? I’m definitely an experienced Lesbian here (who has just been too career-busy to find intimacy lately), but I’m also somewhat on the introverted and shy side. I guess I’m worried I won’t know how to vocally ask someone for what I would like to experience.

Flint
    Participant

Vghost thge ladies have lubricant, so do not worry. You have contacted her already so why not talk about party details there? Write explicitly what you want which can make negotiations easier.

Angel Parr
    Participant

We have everything that we will need for your experience, fret not! I would highly suggest going over as much as you can through email, this way you’ll know what to expect and the lady will know how to prepare.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar