(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

Maybe it is my unbringing but I do not get it. I do not see the vast majority as contributing in a esthetic way. I also find them on breasts which I see as a turn off. Perhaps the ladies would like to share their POV on this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have any tattoos myself and I don’t have any desire for ink art. I’m not into body adornment and I don’t wear jewelry either. I can’t think of any tattoo that I’d want on my body permanently except maybe a Maltese Cross which is the symbol of a firefighter.

Tattoos are permanent, but can be removed by laser; however, it may scar and it can be painful and expensive. I believe people want tattoos because they desire to be associated with cool individuals, and maybe it’s a little peer pressure too.

It doesn’t matter whether a Courtesan has a tattoo to be considered for my brothel parties. I don’t dislike tattoos on other people, but I’d rather look at a Lady’s beautiful natural skin than an ink covered feminine body.

Flint
    Participant

anyone else?

techieguy80
    Participant

Generally I’m not a big fan of them, but the ladies at Sheri’s are so beautiful that the tattos don’t bother me and most of them are much more artistic than you would find at a normal bar.

Flint
    Participant

I still believe most are dissonant but to each their own.

CandyAndy
    Participant

I have no qualms about tattoos. Most the time I am indifferent to them, but at times they can also be really HOT! It all depends on the mood I’m in. It definitely wouldn’t put me off from partying with a lady if I discovered she had a few.

Flint
    Participant

i wish some of the ladies would add their povs.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Women with tattoos are pretty common, especially women under 35. Most of the women at my gym have at least one.

I don’t have any tattoos but I am considered getting one. For me a tattoo would have to represent a special event in my life, I would not get one because they look “cool”. I would also want a unique tattoo, from a top artist not a fad or run of the mill design. I feel the same way about tattoos on females if they are well done or have meaning they are a turn on.

A poorly done tattoo or an overused design on certain locations is a turnoff, but wouldn’t be a deal breaker. Names can be a turn off too, especially if it isn’t mine 🙂

I would like to hear from the lady’s that have tattoos and some that don’t (Tatyana?).

roswell
    Participant

twice I’ve seen tats as a gal’s improvement in the looks dept. I feel sleeves are the opposite of rebelious these days & they are not my cup of tea when on the breast area. cliche tats turn me off. these days it’s much more original & rebelious to have zero tats. myself, I have 3, which are totally original, in great locations & well-respected by all who see them

Allissa
    Participant

I love my ink. I agree some can be distasteful but that’s just an expression of their inner self. I’m sure they still give you the same great orgasim 🙂

The Attorney
    Participant

I think there can be a generational component. If more of Sheri’s clientele are in the 45-55 age category, as today’s posting of the VICE Channel video suggests, that’s probably not a demographic where tattoos are prevalent or generally accepted. However, when you look at men and women under 35, the percentage with tattoos is significant across all demographics, with almost half of women with tattoos and about a quarter of the men.

I appreciate meaningful, artistic tattoos and they can be turn ons, but bad tattoos can also be turn offs turn offs, especially those that border on bumper sticker quality quotes.

I’ve had two parties at Sheri’s, both with women with tattoos. One I knew about and was one of the reasons I wanted to party with her. The other, I didn’t know about it but it was a non-factor either way.

Getting them or liking them is a matter of personal taste, but now doubt it can impact whether a party is negotiated or not. I do notice in the Sheri marketing materials that the tattoos of some of the women have been photoshopped out, so I assume it happens for a reason.

Allissa
    Participant

I agree with you Attorney, some can be turn ons and turn offs. Yes some girls choose to have them photoshopped out for personal reasons.

Flint
    Participant

The only problem with photoshopping them out in all photos, is that you get a surprise when you meet the lady, perhaps an unpleasant one if covered up by clothing.

Gryphon
    Participant

Good point Flint, I’d have to agree. “Truth in Advertising”?

Red Diamonds
    Participant

I am a big fan of art. It can be on a canvas or tatted on the human body. I have a couple tattoos On my body me & it truly doesn’t matter how others feel about it. Hasn’t made a difference to the men who chose to get to know me. I like men for their personality, so whether or not they have tats are irrelevant.

Flint
    Participant

In the long term it might not matter, but for early encounters, it might be a negative factor.

Perla
    Participant

So glad I came across this post. Its sad and unfortunate that we are living in a society where women with tattoos, whether it be 1 or completely covered are completely judged and shut out without the opportunity to see the individual as just that… an individual.

People can express themselves through a variety of ways and are expected not to be criticized but the moment a woman chooses to express her way through the love and appreciation of art through her body…. whoooaaa the world says she’s this, and she’s that, oh it is distasteful and its trashy…
    I just do not understand…
    If the woman is dressed in clothing that does not reveal her tattoos and you have an amazing conversation with her, see her real personality shine, find an intense attraction to her visually, emotionally and mentally then disrobe her to only uncover a world of color in animation and be simply blown away how you could of ever had been turned off in the first place =)

food for thought…

XOXO,
    A heavily tattooed doll

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Perla.
    Flint
    Participant

I never mentioned anything but they turn me off.

kane
    Participant

I am not one to judge people. If they like tattoos, and they like the way the tattoos look and feel, then great. I myself have none, nor do I desire one. As for tattoos on girls, I am mostly ambivalent, though I do love the look of natural skin in all it’s shades of color. I do not find tattoos, for the most part, a turn on, or a turn off, but would be more attracted initially to someone with fewer tattoos just on a visual sense. As for Pearla’s question about an amazing conversation with a woman, seeing her real personality shine, finding an intense attraction to her visually, emotionally and mentally then disrobe her to only uncover lots of tattoos, I would still find her attractive, but the attraction would not be enhanced or deminished by the tattoos. However, If I see two attractive ladies that I do not know, sitting at a bar and one has tattoos and one does not, I admit, all else being equal, I would be initially more attracted to the one without. This is nothing against the tattooed girl, but has more to do with my attraction to a natural look. The great thing about Sheri’s is that they have many many lovely ladies of many shapes and sizes, ethnicities, colors, tattooed, non-tattooed, short, tall and everything in between that appeal to a diverse clientele and that is a great thing.

Perla
    Participant

Was making a general statement hun.. nothing geared directly at you =)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar