(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Just Jay
    Participant

Is there a dusk to dawn gfe package?

In lady search, is there a way to check with hair length, measurements and such? Looking to find no larger the B and with long straight brown [or darker] hair.

Flint
    Participant

Measurements are listed on each lady’s page, except for the newest ladies. Hair length is time varing so you would have to email the ladies that appeal to you for more detailed information.
    I would think that GFE package could be arranged with the ladies that cater to it. You need to be realisitic as to how much that party would cost.

Just Jay
    Participant

Thanks

Flint
    Participant

No problem. Let us know how it went.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just Jay,

You may search “This Week’s Lineup” http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx and “Scheduled Ladies Coming Soon” http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx for Courtesans’ breast cup size, but as Flint stated hair length may change. I recommend that you peruse the Ladies’ profiles and send a message to those that tickle your fancy.

Helexan
    Participant

A little word of caution about the website profiles is they are sometimes a little off on the data portions. Think about them like you would about the information on drivers licenses. You are much better off looking at the pictures if you are looking for a certain look. I would warn you to only look at the profiles of scheduled ladies. They do keep the profiles of a lot of ladies that no longer come in on the website. What I can tell you is that the pictures are accurate when taken and I have personally never came in and looked at one of the ladies and thought her photos looked touched up. Based on my experience the newer photos are at the top and older photos on the bottom. Only thing I have been surprised about is when they decided to change their hair. I would be surprised if you came in and where not able to find a couple ladies to meet your tastes. If you don’t see one in the bar when you get in just let the hostess know and she will be able to help you out. Also I would highly suggest taking the time to talk with as many ladies as you can. I normally spend a while at the bar just having a couple beers before partying so I can get to know them better. I have had wonderful parties with ladies that where not exactly what I would consider in my normal tastes because we clicked after talking.

Violet
    Participant

Hi @JustJay,
    Since you have a few very specific things you are looking for in a lady, I would recommend meeting us in the bar. That way you can see who is here that fits what you are looking for. Also, you may end up meeting a lady that you really click wih who is the total opposite of what you described. You never know!

techieguy80
    Participant

Excellent advice from the lovely Violet, a lady could have everything you are looking for looks wise, but if your personalities clash it won’t be a fun party. I highly suggest a 30 minute conversation in the bar before a party.

Just Jay
    Participant

thanks

Just Jay
    Participant

@Violet – Awesome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar