(800) 506-3565
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josh
    Participant

So I’m a rather bigger guy. I’m also a virgin, I’m not very big below as a matter of fact I’m really small. I plan on being there Saturday. I just want to know if there is anyone that would be willing to work with a below average virgin

Flint
    Participant

i do not see what the size of your “manhood” has to do with partying? AS to virgins, you can look at each lady’s page or sort on virgin to get a list of ladies who cater to them.

Your Search Results:

Adi

AJ

Akira

Alana

Alex Empire

Alexis Ann

Allissa

Amber Lynn

Andrea Raquel

Angel Parr

Angelica

Arianna

Ashlynn May

Athena

Audrina Mari

Ayla

Blithe

Brooklyn Bank$

Callie

Cassie

Char

Charina Lee

Charlie Rain

Charlotte xxx

Chelsea

Chloe

CiCi

Destini

Diana Rose

Ellie

Emma

Erin
    Quick Tip:

Angel Parr
    Participant

Men tend to always get stuck on size: who’s bigger, thicker, or longer? The reality of the matter is that a women’s “G-Spot” is located only 3 inches inside of her, which means that in the long run of things anything over 4 inches is really just overkill. You can get all the way to China in a row boat if you have the ambition…and the right trainer to teach you the motion of the ocean.

Most of us cater to virgins and part of that is to teach the man how to use what he has to the best of his ability, rather you should be in a movie or you need a finger condom, the right girl should be able to show you how to make what you have just right!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar