(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Violet. This post has been viewed 1791 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Earl
    Participant

So I am planning a trip out to the ranch in the near future. I am new to brothels and have never done anything with a women(not even kiss), seeing as I’m 21 that’s embarrassing for me. So I just have a few question to better know what to expect.

1. seeing as I have never had sex, I am worried that I will finish quick. so what happens if I finish before the time I paid for is up?

2.Is It ever awkward in the bar if you or sort of socially awkward or will everything seem relaxed?

3.I want to have a good sexual experience, but i also want to learn a good bit, is teaching something that can be done?

And I wold greatly appreciate any other advise to make the best expierence out of my time there. thanks in advance!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Earl,

Don’t worry because sometimes premature ejaculation occurs; however, if you negotiate a one hour party, it will last the entire time. Clients may have multiple orgasms during their party.

If you’re nervous when you enter the bar, convey that to your Courtesan because they are experts at helping their client relax. It’s a bad idea to resort to liquid courage (alcohol) because it desensitizes the body and the party won’t be enjoyed to the maximum. In addition, intoxicated partners make poor lovers.

Sheri’s Courtesans love to teach virgins and they’re fantastic at this task.

I recommend that you read a couple of newbies posts…

Dex’s Newbies Guide http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/dexs-newbies-guide/

What Every LPIN (Legal Prostitution in Nevada) Newbie Client Should Know http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/what-every-lpin-legal-prostitution-in-nevada-newbie-should-know/

Violet
    Participant

Hi Earl!

First of all don’t be nervous, just breathe, you are going to have an amazing time 🙂

1. Just be sure to tell your lady in advance your concerns so that the two of you can discuss the options if that were to occur. Maybe you could consider multiple orgasms or maybe you could turn the rest of the time into teaching….

2. Don’t worry about feeling awkward; we understand that this is not always the most comfortable and easy environment to be in. With that being said I always try to do my best to make you feel at ease, after all I was new here once and I remember how terrified I initially was 🙂 So don’t worry you will be in good hands!

3. Teaching is definitely an option, and I actually highly recommend it for first timers 🙂 You want to make the most out of your experience so this way you can ask anything you want to ask and learn as much as you can 🙂

I would recommend emailing a few ladies, try to get to know them a little bit before, and then maybe make an appointment with one. This way you might feel more comfortable before arriving at the ranch since you already somewhat now the person. Just a suggestion 🙂 And feel free to email me personally if you have any questions or would like to get to know me better 🙂 Hope you have an amazing time 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar