(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

o
    I thought that I posted this before but I may have been on another board version. plus we have new ladies and men posting.
    what age did you experience your first orgasm and how old were you for your first intercourse? I am assuming vaginal but if anal was first please let us know.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Flint…You should go first, and the rest of us will follow!

Flint
    Participant

I was 13 but do not recall the exact reason why at that time. virginity was later at 35 due to school and other constraints. Your turn @Amber and anyone else.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was 16 when I visited Fran’s unlicensed whorehouse in California to take care of both items.

Flint
    Participant

firefighter what was that place like at that time?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,

It was a multi-bedroom house in an older neighborhood in the early 1960’s. The Madam, Fran, was the Police Chief’s wife so they never got busted. It was an honestly run illegal brothel and they didn’t try to rip anybody off. The time allotted was approximately 15 minutes for $20. The main menu items were a BJ, HJ and sex; a full GFE was unheard of at the time and nobody asked for DATY. My first time experience was sex only.

schwalsr
    Participant

First orgasm… wow that’s personal. I think I was 11, maybe 12. I cashed in my v-card at Sheri’s at the ripe old age of 38.

Flint
    Participant

thanks for the responses. anyone else, as I am curious about the ladies working at the Ranch.

Flint
    Participant

no one else? Really curious about the lady’s ages…..

AlexEmpire
    Participant

Just as many of the men were under the age of 18 for their first time, perhaps most of the women were as well and are uncomfortable discussing such sexual details about times when they were under 18.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Omg… Really!!

Flint
    Participant

Alex I understand but I expect almost everyone posting here to have had both occur before 18.

Allissa
    Participant

I’ll put it out there… I was 14! My first orgasim was prob 15-16, then I was like “this is why you do this!!!!” And well now, look where I’m at … I’m a pro hahaha

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by Allissa.
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks Allissa! no one will accuse you of having no skill or knowledge of sexual matters.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar