(800) 506-3565
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Beat LA
    Participant

I’ve been a little down today, as my Giants were swept by the hated ones from down south, and have now fallen to second in the standings. My handle is is a lie, at least in regards to this weekend. I could really use a pick me up.

The good news is that it is just under two weeks until my trip to Vegas. Along with that, will be my first ever trip out to Sheri’s Ranch. When I first signed up for an account to ask questions and just converse, actually visiting was just an idea; something to plan and look forward to. After reading all the guides on what to expect, and exchanging messages with some of the lovely women that will be there during the same timeframe as me, it just hit me that this may really happen.

Somebody, just don’t let me talk myself out of this. Given enough time, I usually seem to back out of things. Until I get comfortable with people or situations, I am very shy, quiet and socially awkward. I never make the initial move, and wait until invited before I join an interaction. I think this is my way of avoiding rejection, by rejecting my self beforehand.

Sorry for the long winded post. It’s just the nervous excitement and anticipation coming out in semi-incoherent thoughts. I think I just need a swift kick telling me not to over think it, and just go through with it. Looking forward to the day I finally make it over there, and thank you to all who have answered my previous inquiries and addressed any concerns.

CandyAndy
    Participant

Don’t back out. It’s less intimidating than you think it is, trust me. It’s natural that you will feel nervous as the event draws nearer, just don’t let it stop you from walking through those doors.

Flint
    Participant

Don’t let your nerves take over. maybe make an appointment so you will be more motivated to show? Drive on down there and go through the door. You will be glad you did, afterwards.

Allissa
    Participant

Relax, you will have a great time! Remember you are like the hot girl at the bar, you call the shots :)I won’t be there but I know my friends will take care of you 🙂

Flint
    Participant

Sorry, Allissa, i cannot see myself as the Hot Girl.

Beat LA
    Participant

Things are looking up. The Giants are starting to play a little better. But more importantly, I’m getting everything ready to make the trip from the Bay Area to Vegas tomorrow morning. And if everything works out right, I should be visiting Sheri’s tomorrow night.

I’m excited just thinking about it. Thanks everyone for the reassurances in your previous messages. I’m 99.9% sure I’ll conquer my nerves and make the plunge. I did have a question, though. I’ve been emailing a certain lady, and should be asking the hostess to meet her. Which door do I go to to meet the hostess? I don’t want to do a line up, and may just want to hang out a minute and build up my nerves before asking about the one I’ve been conversing with.

Thanks for any help.

CandyAndy
    Participant

To the left, to the left, haha. Have a good time!

Flint
    Participant

If you are going into the bar, the left door, facing the Ranch, is what you want. Would it be better to make an appointment with that lady as to not have time to change your mind in the bar and leave?

Beat LA
    Participant

Flint,

I’m deliberately bringing something for the lady in question, in order to force myself to at least meet her. So the hostess will be around the bar area, also?

Thanks.

Allissa
    Participant

If you go to the door under girls girls girls and ring the doorbell the hostess will answer the doorbell and you tell her about your appt, she will sit you on the couch in the parlor and call your lady or she may ask if you’d like to sit in the bar and have a drink while you wait. If you enter under the sports bar entrance the hostess or possibly bartender then hostess will greet you. Security may need to check the bag for security purposes. Glad you can make it out 🙂

Beat LA
    Participant

Thanks for the info Allisa. I’m busy packing, but I should be there in the next 24 hours. I can’t wait.

Flint
    Participant

Beat, let us know how things went.

Beat LA
    Participant

Well, I guess I’m not a virgin anymore.

I just got back from Sheri’s. Thank you to everyone for their tips and advice. It was very helpful… until I was in the room, and my brain turned to jelly. The biggest thanks goes to Chloe, who patiently guided me through my first experience. She made it special, and it turned out to be a great night. I’ll get into it more in Share an Experience, after I get some well deserved sleep.

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations! Take your time we will be here.

CandyAndy
    Participant

Yay!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar