(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jacquielynn
    Participant

My husband and I recently began talking about experiencing a threesome, my first thought was to go directly to the source and do it with the best, obviously a pro :-). I found your site, and love the idea of the bungalows and hotel rooms to make it a nice vacation. My questions I guess are, since we are completely new at this, I don’t want to make it awkward for any of us, I think my husband may even be a little worried with so many gorgeous girls to choose from, he may not “last very long” and that may make him a little apprehensive, how do we prepare for our first experience with such beautiful choices. btw, it will also be my first experience with a woman. Our trip will probably not be until May or June, since I want to save enough money to make it special. Since we will be staying at a onsite hotel, what do you suggest is the average time spent with the girls…once a day, twice a day, or once or twice during the entire stay…….lord so much to think about, and prepare for yet so exciting to think about 🙂 I don’t know yet, if I will set it all up as a surprise or plan it together, we talked the other night about a girl we knew some years back that he admitted he would have loved to ask her to have a threesome with us, but at that time, he never brought up the subject to me, I guess thinking I would say no or get mad, jealous, etc, where in reality, after he told me, I was so relieved to know, my point being is I know the general physical attributes he would choose for us, so I know I could make it a surprise of a lifetime

Flint
    Participant

You made a good decision going to Sheri’s for your first threesome. Have you looked at the ladys pages to winnow down which lady you want to party with? After that I would email them to see if there is any chemistry between the three of you. Tell her explicitly what you have in mind for a long party or multiple party plus an idea of your budget. You have plenty of time so do not panic or rush your decision. I prefer to reserve time with a lady ahead of time, but prehaps if you cannot decide you could go to the bar and talk to several ladies to make your decision. I had my first threesome at the Ranch last year and it was soemthing to remember.

Jacquielynn
    Participant

Yes, I’ve been looking as much as I can, I will definitely take that all into consideration, thank you. Very much looking forward to our vacation

Flint
    Participant

Please tell us your impresssions after it is over, and ask if you have more questions.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Jacquielynn, you cannot go wrong with Flint’s advice and it seems like you are approaching things in a great way! I absolutely love threesomes, especially when a couple is secure in their relationship. Sometimes, and for some people, a higher love is the willingness and ability to let go and allow each other the freedom to have and hold sexual experiences.

To do that as a couple, can be a truly wonderful adventure!

Charina

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar