(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I’ve decided that I am ready to fulfill my husbands fantasy and in the process have learned I have some of my own. I’m super nervous as I’ve never been with a woman but the thought of fulfilling our sexual desires is exhilarating. I did some research and told my husband that I decided Sheri’s is where I feel comfortable having our threesome experience. We are planning a sexation (sex vacation) and we are excited to learn new things we can bring home. My husband is so sweet and affectionate I’m really excited to share this experience with him. We are super freaky and rarely leave anything out in the bedroom so this is a super exciting next step! Is it uncommon to have a girl for like 12 hours? We hope to find an experienced girl with couples who is willing to do just about anything!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Carolyn.
    Amber Lynn
    Participant

@Carolyn
    No need to be nervous, threesomes are always so much fun!

I find that women new to this experience are usually so very nervous, but once clothes go flying, and you let all your inhibitions go, you will have the most incredible experience…let’s face it women can appreciate each other’s physical and sexual attributes better, because we are women!

When are you planning your sex vacation? The ranch is amazing, you all will have a blast!

Feel free to email me privately, to chat some a bit more!

Carolyn
    Participant

Thank you for your response. The thing that turns me on the most is turning on my husband!! He always makes me feel so sexy!! I’m excited to share this experience with him and am happy there is a safe place like this for us to cum to 🙂

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Carolyn.
    Flint
    Participant

Carolyn no need to feel nervous except in a sexual sense, Sheri’s is a good choice for your vacation. Can you tell us how many days you would be staying and how many parties you are looking to have?

Carolyn
    Participant

We would like to stay a couple days and would like to have one long party. Depending how everything goes, we may have two.

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Carolyn, Welcome to our forum!!! Threesomes are always fun, a good variety of us offer our services to couples. I know the common number of hours for me to have a threesome is average 3 house, but 12 hours is definitely fun. 🙂 I don’t believe I have done 12 hours with a couple yet, I have done a gentleman for that long….

Flint
    Participant

Forgetting the cost i wish that i could be able to sustain a party for 12 hours.

Carolyn
    Participant

My husband and I have had many all nighters so I know adding another person in the mix would only add to the feeling. We usually have one or two 12 hour sessions a month 🙂 helps us keep in shape 🙂 best exersice ever!!

Rocky
    Participant

Just experienced first couples party with my amazing wife and lovely lady at Sheri’s. Have to admit that it was a little more nerve wracking than I thought it would be. (But the lady was great about that). Not sure We could have gone 12 hours with a 3rd though we can together … But it was definitely some added pressure.

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations, Rocky. You had a party lasting 12 hours with your wife and another lady?

Rocky
    Participant

Oh, no. Lol … Meant that we can go that long together (just us) but not sure we could survive 12 hours with a 3rd party. Our hour-ish was just right for our first time.

Flint
    Participant

OH I understand now, Rocky.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar