(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    First Timer
    Participant

I’m a late twenties virgin and I will be in the area for most of the second week of June. I was wondering if anyone was particularly talented at dealing with rather nervous first timers?

Flint
    Participant

Have you looked at the lady’s pages who are scheduled over your time period? Look in the section “I cater To” for virgins. For those that appeal to you I would email them and start a dialogue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

First Timer,

If you follow Flint’s advice and perform a “Search Ladies by what she caters to:” you’ll be provided a list of 63 Courtesans. http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

The Courtesans appearing at Sheri’s Ranch June 7 to 13, 2015 are AJ, Akira, Allissa, Amber Lynn, Andrea Raquel, Angel Parr, Arianna, Char, CiCi, Ellie, Hailey Leigh, Julia Rose, Juna, Karli Brooks, Kim, Madeline Burke, Montana, Olivia, Riley, Sassy Pants, Simone, Suzanne and Violet. All of these particular Courtesans cater to virgins too.

Violet
    Participant

Hi First Timer!

Like Flint and Firefighter mentioned, there is a section where you can search for ladies by what they cater to. Also, you could search for ladies by date and look at who will be at the Ranch on the dates you are planning to come here. If any ladies stand out to you, then you could send them an email and ask them if they cater to virgins. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to meet us ladies once you arrive at the ranch and speak to us in person! Either way, you will be in great hands as there are many of us who cater to virgins 🙂

Perla
    Participant

Agree with Violet… Looking at who will be at the ranch at the time of your visit and what they cater to is a great suggestion =)

Participant

I am almost like you but 60 and only been with two ladies my whole life. The last time being over 25 years ago. I am trying to work up some courage to go also. Things are just so intimidating and I have other size and performance issues that make me feel like just walking away. Sucks to get old.

Flint
    Participant

Do not be discouraged. You need to go there! You also need to discuss your “issues” wuth the lady of your choice, as she may be able to help you.

Participant

Thanks Flint, trying to get on twitter to chat with girls. I guess getting to chat with the girls would be smart so we both don’t get blind sided and surprised. Call me old fashion but it would be nice to see if I feel a connection before I arrive.

Flint
    Participant

You can email those who are curently at the Ranch. That would help, as well. Last option is to go to the bar and chat wiith the ladies, and see which one you connect with.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar