(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2121 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Moochiavelli
    Participant

Just got back from my first trip to Sheri’s and I’m already trying to figure out how soon I can get back there. I woke up Tuesday morning at 3am and decided I needed to get out of Idaho and so I made the 11 hour drive to Pahrump.

I hadn’t planned this trip and never having been to a brothel before, however knowing what I know now, I am planning for my next trip so that I can spend more time with the ladies.

I would like to thank all the gorgeous ladies for making me feel welcome and a big thank you to all of the staff as well. Everyone was amazingly friendly and helpful. Even the other guests were fun to chat with.

Definitely coming back in the future, I just need to move closer so I can skip that drive.

Flint
    Participant

Congratulations on your successful first party. Would you like to tell us who it was?

Moochiavelli
    Participant

I partied with Karli this trip. Honestly I was having a tough time deciding who to choose for my first visit as I enjoyed talking with all of them. Karli helped by being just a bit more forward and taking command which really helped.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Karli has beautiful eyes! Thanks for sharing your trip experience and a mini review.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar