(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    johnzie
    Participant

I have my first visit to Sheri’s (or any brothel) for this week. I can’t wait. I’m bringing my gorgeous wife for our first threesome. I’ll have to shoo away guys who think my wife is employed by the ranch.

Has anybody had a threesome where they’ve brought their significant other? How was it and how did it change your relationship moving forward? Would love to hear any/all feedback. Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

John Antonio,
    Yes, husbands are frequently accompanied by their wives, or boyfriends by their girlfriends, and they always seem to have a great time. It’s recommended that you stay in Sheri’s Hotel for a few days to enhance your experience too. You may perform a “Search Ladies by what she caters to” for Courtesans that specialize in couples parties. http://www.sherisranch.com/search-ladies.aspx

BTW, I saw a beautiful young Lady topless sunbathing on the swimming pool deck as I went to my hotel room around 11 am one morning. Later I was playing pool and the same nice looking Lady was sitting at a bar table next to the pool table in a rather revealing dress. If I had been a newbie I may have initiated a discrete conversation with her, but I knew most of the Courtesans and I had never seen her before that day. A few minutes later I discovered she was a client when her husband returned from the restroom. I would have been embarrassed if I had approached her, but she may have been a little flattered that someone thought she was beautiful enough to be a Courtesan.

My wife and I had a very nice 4sum party and we both really enjoyed it. The two Courtesans in our party taught my wife a few lovemaking secrets at her request. I think it made our relationship more open and uninhibited since the Courtesans impressed upon her that certain sexual activities that she previously thought too risqué or taboo were totally acceptable between most lovers. Our first time experience worked out very well indeed!

Flint
    Participant

firefighter how was it(for you) with your wife and two ladies?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flint,
    The 4sum experience was wonderful. My wife enjoyed it too, because she had never been intimate with another female before that time. I had to pretend that I wasn’t enjoying fondling and kissing the two Courtesans quite so much though, because my wife was becoming a little jealous, lol!

Flint
    Participant

firefighter, thanks. i have no wife to get jealous so no constraint there. I am not so sure I can handle three ladies in a party.

Violet
    Participant

Hi John Antonio,
    I have had parties with many couples and many of them have emailed me weeks later saying the same thing: It was a great experience that strengthened their relationship. It really is a fun dynamic for everyone involved as long as you both are completely honest about what you are and aren’t comfortable with. If you have always wanted to try something fun, crazy, and new this is the place to do it! It can also turn into a great learning experience and I have had fun teaching husbands and wives some new little tricks 😉 I think you are going to have an amazing time 🙂

Kellie Love
    Participant

John,

I hope that you and your wife had a great time! I just recently had my first couple experience at the Ranch, and was very pleased at how loving and affectionate the couple was, from beginning to the end. It is truly a wonderful feeling to know that you are with someone who you can be so open and honest with about anything; and I have a great deal of respect for couples in those types of relationships. As long as the lines of communication remain open, the experience with a courtesan will be positive, and pleasurable one.

Kellie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar