(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rainman
    Participant

In another post, Firefighter described two events where a guy used tactics to pry a lady away from Firefighter. One was calling a line-up, the other was making a sudden appointment.

I would never have thought of either tactic–serves me right for being ethical!

But in the past week I’ve been trumped by a line-up (after I had just literally bought a drink for a lady that I REQUESTED–and partied with 3 times previously), plus a couple whisked away another lady I had requested with their own request.
    Now I won’t have qualms about using various tactics. If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em.

In order to game the system, you have to know what trumps what. In theory, all customers are treated equally. But in reality, some types of customers are “more equal” than others.
    Line-ups trump a guy who has made a request. Couples trump a single guy. But making an appointment is like the Joker card–it trumps everything. It can “hold” a lady and prevents a guy from having a lady whisked away by a line-up or a couple.

Previously, I would not have advised a Newbie to make an appointment, because they tend to assume that an appointment means you MUST have a party. And some women may try a guilt trip, saying they spent eight hours getting ready, etc.
    An appointment is just an appointment to SEE someone at a given time. That’s all. It doesn’t even obligate one to have a negotiation.
    I used to think appointments were for far ahead of time. But the last appointment I made was only two hours ahead of time. I had been burned by a line-up two days previously because my schedule didn’t permit an official appointment.

Now I would recommend, if you see someone at the next table you like, make an immediate appointment–or if it makes you feel better, in ten minutes.

If you see someone in the bar, she’s probably on shift and has to answer a line-up. So if you don’t want to go the immediate appointment route, call for a line-up to choose the one girl you want–and jump in line ahead of the other guys. Because a line-up takes priority over a guy in the bar.
    Of course, ladies will be pissed off if a guy calls a line-up simply to choose a pre-selected lady. But YOU’RE the customer, YOU’RE paying the Big Bucks, and normal businesses cater to the customer, not the other way around. YOUR satisfaction should be important.

If ladies don’t like too many appointments being made or line-ups being called, then have the rules changed that favor certain types of customers.

This is simply gaming the systems. I only regret that I was too ethical to realize it sooner.

Honey,
    None of the laides ever frown upon line ups, we love parading our never ending sexiness in front of you. Also we love appointments so we can be ready and willing to take your requests and be dressed to the 9’s. All us ladies have favorites, but at any time YOU can become our favorite! 🙂

Flint
    Participant

That is nicely put, Tiffany.

Leto
    Participant

Tiffany does have a nice way of putting things……….

YB_Goode
    Participant

I have a few thoughts about this:

First off, I feel like the main rule that should apply here is “Don’t be a dick!!”. The idea of swiping a girl from a guy who’s already talking to her through the one of these described technicalities is douche-baggery at it’s finest. We certainly shouldn’t be encouraging more people to manipulate the system in this way…it only adds to the problem.

Rainman is correct that an appointment, or a request at the bar, doesn’t guarantee a negotiation or a party, but the assertion that a lineup trumps an appointment, which trumps the guy in the bar, is not entirely accurate. The general guidelines for each were put in place to accommodate a specific type of customer (i.e. the guy in the bar, the guy who plans ahead, and the last minute guy who wants a lineup). As well-intentioned as the staff is, when the various booking modes coincide, that is where the confusion can creep in. I have seen instances where girls have excused themselves from a conversation to go do a lineup, or chat with another guy/couple…but I have also seen them decline that option and continue hanging out with me.

I have NEVER seen, and can’t even imagine, that a girl would leave a patron who intended to party with them to do a lineup or even talk with a couple. The women are there to make a living, so passing up a slam dunk booking in favor of a lineup or a couple’s “interview” wouldn’t make much sense.

In Rainman’s understandably frustrating cases, I suspect that had he made it clear that he intended to book a party with the ladies in question, they would not have gone in another direction…you know, “A bird in the hand…” and all. If you’ve spent over 10 minutes (the magic number!) chatting up your favorite lady, and she’s still not sure you want to book a party with her, you run the risk of her being whisked away by the dreaded lineup/request.

IMO the safest bet is to work out appointments with the courtesan herself via email, and then also book with the office.

Also, just so you know. The women at Sheri’s have complete control over who they do, and do not, see. So try surprise lineup calls or last-minute appointments all you like, but in the end you can’t steal a woman that doesn’t want to be stolen.

Best of luck everyone!

-YB

Charina Lee
    Participant

I prefer that men compete for their lady…Therefore, we are arranging for mid-evil gear and war horses as we have plenty of outside space for jousting. LOL.
    Sorry, sometimes I just have to put a silly spin on things.

schwalsr
    Participant

Charina… I’m all for looking good riding war horses and wearing armor duds, but I’ll save my jousting tool for you, thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar