(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    maverick7
    Participant

I’m happy to be the first person to write review for Brooklyn. To start with, I was on a vacation to vegas, I then decided to visit Sheri’s since it’s one of the things in my bucket list.I checked out the website to see who would be available on the date of my visit and my eyes caught up right away with the beautiful blondie Brooklyn.

So I drove in, got off to the bar, then after a little while I met Brook. she looked absolutely gorgeous! In fact, she was STUNNING in real than her picture. I would describe her as super hot babe with sexy body, huge natural boobs, platinum blonde hair with seductive eyes. Then we had a short conversation at the bar. Afterwards she gave a quick tour of Sheris and eventually we discussed all the details of our encounter. Negotiation was painless. We started our party at the bubble bath suite with champagne which was INCREDIBLE, words cannot explain that pleasure. She really knew what she was doing. Also she is a caring, bright intelligent chick (she knows lots of stuff playing piano (there is one in the lobby, and she played a nice song for me, which was so romantic!), sports, real estate, knowing different cultures, foods, zodiacs, etc…).

Then we had a nice wonderful supper at the dinner suite and partied again! She is full of energy, and charisma that drove both of us to another level of erotic pleasures. We really had a great connection together. Overall, being with Brook is like being in “heaven”. Also to be honest, she is one of the least boring persons to be hang out with. Definitely I’ll see her again 😉

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by maverick7.
    Flint
    Participant

Thanks Mav. I was curious what Brooklyn was like.

maverick7
    Participant

Flint – Maybe you should check her out for a party!

Flint
    Participant

Maybe so, maverick.

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Wow Maverick, that was a beautifully written review about our experience together. I enjoyed it as well. Hope to see you soon!

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Thank you for the referral babe!

Brooklyn Bank$
    Participant

Hi Flint-

How are you hun?

Flint
    Participant

Doing all right, brooklyn. And you?

Andy
    Participant

Brooklyn, I coming to see you. No sleep til Brooklyn.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Brooklyn is a great lady, both inside and out! I am privileged to enjoy her company as a friend, and very happy to have her here at Sheri’s! Request her, and you all definitely will be blown away by her charm, intellect, and genuine personality. *on top of her stunning good looks!*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar