(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ricky
    Participant

Hello everyone
    My name is Ricky and I’m going to be visiting the Ranch on July 1st and I’m really nervous because it’s not only my first visit to a brothel it will be my first time having sex. So any tips and advice on how to calm my nervous?

Northwoods
    Participant

Ricky, whether it’s your first time or hundredth time at a broth there will always be nerves. The easiest way I found to deal with nerves is keep things simple. Have an idea of what you want, but be flexible. The ladies are very good at making you feel at ease and providing an experience you will always remember and smile about. Just remember you’re there to have fun so don’t put pressure on yourself. Let it happen within the budget you set just enjoy.

Flint
    Participant

That is good advice. Enjoy your time there, within your budget, but be somewhat flexible. if you were not nervous, I would be surprised.

Hi Ricky!

We’re excited that you’re coming out to Sheri’s Ranch.

One thing I can tell you is, all of our ladies are trained for moments like this. They know how to ease your nervousness and will make you feel very comfortable. You more than likely will be very anxious and nervous until you arrive here, but once you do, I can promise you that you will have one of the best days of your life here at the ranch.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
    Client Relations

Ricky
    Participant

Thanks everyone
    This trip is going to be a big thing for me. Not only am I losing my virginity it’s my first vacation I’ve ever taken by myself it’s also representing a ending of one chapter of my life and starting a new one

Northwoods
    Participant

Ricky, you’re going to have a great time. Take it all in and enjoy. I’m making a trip to Sheri’s next week (not my first and not my last) and really looking forward to it. Take care and have fun.

Flint
    Participant

Ricky, two reasons to relax and enjoy yourself!
    Northwoods, a trip report would be nice to read afterwards….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar