(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 12 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2402 times
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think ill be going with this one when i come down there, what can you guys tell me about this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt,

There are many different interpretations for a GFE (girlfriend experience) depending on the Courtesan. Originally a GFE included BJ (blowjob), FS (full sex a.k.a. intercourse), DFK (deep French kissing), DATY (dining at the Y – cunnilingus), and MSOG (multiple shots on goal – more than one climax).

Today because of LPIN Statutes and mandatory STD protection standards, GFE has evolved to CBJ (blowjob with condom), CFS (sex with condom protection), LK (light kissing if at all), DDDATY (cunnilingus with a dental dam if even permitted), and unlimited orgasms during the negotiated time.

Another perspective is that a GFE is indicative of how an actual girlfriend would treat her lover, but it may not include kissing or cunnilingus because of STD concerns. However, it would include CBJ, CFS, MSOG and cuddling or hugging. GFE really doesn’t have a universal meaning anymore, so it’s imperative that a client ask their Courtesan what is entailed in her GFE.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotcha, does erin allow kissing?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt,

I hesitate to say whether or not a Courtesan kisses. Kissing is extremely personal and Courtesans may not offer it to all clients. However, if a client is romantic, amiable, discretely humorous, respectfully flirtatious, exhibits good hygiene standards and isn’t under the influence, there’s a good chance their Courtesan will offer a kiss or two especially if they’ve made a definite connection. 😉 🙂

FF

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotcha ff thanks dude can’t wait to go down there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar