(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Angel Parr. This post has been viewed 3432 times
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    SpankyJ
    Participant

I’m bring a couple of these as gifts for the ladies when I come for the threesome I hope to have in April (April 18). They are brand new in the box. They are for the ladies to keep, but if I want to use them in the party is is permissible for me to open the boxes and charge them up in advance? I don’t know if there are any rules around bringing your own toys.

Thanks!

SpankyJ

Flint
    Participant

I do not see why not, but firefighter or madame Den may have more to say. Do these ladies know you are bringing toys for the party?

SpankyJ
    Participant

No, I don’t even know who the ladies are, yet. Just a general question. The toys don’t necessarily have to be for the party. The ladies could just have them unopened, if it’s not allowed to use them in the party.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Hey Spanky,

Great gift choice…And in regard to your question, most of us ladies would be more than willing to use the toys during your party. The only other recommendation that I would give is to bring the toy cleaner so that the ladies can clean the toys themselves before use. Because we always maintain high cleanliness standards they would want to do this before using toys brought in for them.

Hope this helps and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask here or you can email me if they are of a more personal nature 😉

SpankyJ
    Participant

Great idea on the cleaner – I hadn’t considered that. Thanks!

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Bringing toys is always fun! The more the merrier! I actually have one of those…and it is fabulous I love it!

AlexEmpire
    Participant

I have heard amazing things about the Womanizer! Great choice and lucky ladies!

Angel Parr
    Participant

Of course, we love toys! As long as its brand new, in and unopened package we will be happy to brake it in for you!!!

Flint
    Participant

is there a lady at the Ranch that does not like toys?

Angel Parr
    Participant

FLint, thats kinda like asking is there any guy on the forum that doesn’t like either sex or blow jobs….the answers is umm heck no techno!

Flint
    Participant

never hurts to ask, Angel. Might be some lady that only like natural stimulation.

Angel Parr
    Participant

Lol I suppose so, I have yet to meet one in here but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar