(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 2110 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PRDR
    Participant

So….

It seems like couples are not unusual at the ranch, and that is great because I am coming out and I am bringing the other half of “couple” with me. We want to come out for about 3 or 4 days and hang out at the pool and party.

We are specifically looking for a girl-girl party (or girl-girl-girl) for the fem in our couple, and some kinky role play or GFE/PSE type of experience with one or more women. We love to role play and also play dress up. We both like all shapes and sizes and races of women and hope to find that when we come to the ranch. We like to fantasize already about laying out at the pool and flirting, and picking out women to party with and being swept up in the energy of the moment.

We are yoga, holistic, open, grow our own food type of people. Kind of vegan if you know what that means.

So questions…

Can the fem hang out at the pool topless. 🙂

How usual is it for the fem of the couple to do her own 1 on 1 with another woman.

Is it possible to GFE/PSE out to dinner with a couple of girls, as long as we are only having sex when we get back? We have this fantasy about dinner with some girls, going to a sex shop and picking out toys together and then using them back at the ranch. FUN

If the women cant leave the entire time they are there, do you ever get tired of the same food, or do you order out? Can we cater some food and have a big pool party for everyone if I need a small retirement party?

Thanks for any that see this and reply.

Anonymous
    Inactive

PRDR,
    It’s fairly common for female guests to sunbathe or be topless at the rear courtyard pool and hot tub area. The only requirement is that both male and female guests and Courtesans must wear bathing suit bottoms in any outside area. Also, shoes or sandals and tops or shirts/blouses must be worn in all inside areas such as our Restaurant and Sports Bar. There are inside hot tub and bubble bath party rooms too and total nudity is the norm there.

It’s recommended that couples stay in Sheri’s Hotel for convenience and more opportunity to play and party. http://www.sherisranch.com/hotel/

Clients can schedule dinner with Courtesans at the Sports Bar & Restaurant or book a bungalow party where dinner is served in one of the six special suites. Sometimes couples party with a Courtesan or just one of the guests may have a private rendezvous with the Lady or Ladies of their choice. http://www.sherisranch.com/bungalow-suites/

Sheri’s Ranch doesn’t offer out-dates, but there is an adult store in Pahrump west of the Pahrump Nugget Hotel where clients may shop. Some of the Courtesans have their own special food or they can eat in the Courtesans dining room or in the restaurant with guests. Local restaurants occasionally deliver to Courtesans too.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar