(800) 506-3565
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    AlexEmpire
    Participant

Hey, we have a list of all the lovely ladies on twitter! (I followed a few of you!)

But guys, why don’t you share your twitter with us? If you have an active twitter account that you use to engage with the wonderful ladies of Sheri’s Ranch you should let us know!

Flint
    Participant

Sorry but i do not have a Twitter account.

techieguy80
    Participant

Wow, thanks for adding me to the Kick Ass Guys list! I enjoy the never ending entertainment you lovely ladies provide.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

You deserve it! Because you are a kick ass guy!

schwalsr
    Participant

Alex,

Though I don’t use it too much, my Twitter handle is @schwalsr

The Attorney
    Participant

I post in spurts on my twitter account about travel, food and other quirks of life, @jay_traderjj, but I use it mostly for horsing around with Adi and Paloma, my two favorites at Sheri’s. I think you can learn a lot about a person by looking at their Twitter feed.

I just got back from a 13.5 hour Las Vegas trip where I finally got to meet Adi in person. You can check out my review of Adi at http://www.sherisranch.com/ladies-reviews.aspx?id=698&page=0, and my reviews of Paloma at http://www.sherisranch.com/ladies-reviews.aspx?id=678&page=0 under my forum username “The Attorney”.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

I’m on Twitter , as : @ybarra.manuel

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I don’t use Twitter, but the fine ladies of Sheri’s Ranch are persuading me that I should.

AlexEmpire
    Participant

You should! Twitter is wonderful and a fantastic way to get to know the ladies before you visit. I think everyone who plans to come to Sheri’s ought to get on twitter!

TheCatTribe
    Participant

I’ve been persuaded. I’m @thecattribe (That is my twitter address as well as my name here.) I have followed the many delightful ladies of Sheri’s Ranch

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by TheCatTribe.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, my twitter handle is Firefighter @FiremanEngineer
    XO

Dex
    Participant

I could never figure out Twitter….I stuck with Facebook. I’m always curious why they don’t call it ‘Twitting,’ but rather tweeting.

Iris Sparks
    Participant

It’s because birds go ‘tweet tweet’! 🙂

mamba
    Participant

I also dont have such an account

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar