(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RanchMama

Annual Halloween Party

Allissa
    Participant

Ill be there! Come get low on the dance floor with us!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Dena and Courtesans,
    I’ll miss the Halloween Party since I won’t arrive until 10/25. However, I will be wearing surgical scrubs impersonating a gynecologist. I will offer thorough examinations to all Ladies free of charge, since I’m a generous type person! It’s just my nature to be a sensitive and caring human being!
    XOXOXO

P.S. Dear Allissa, please save the last dance for me!

Anakin
    Participant

Shit!! I can’t make it. But I will use the force to make sure that firefighter will have a blast!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anakin, thank you! With your Jedi power the force will be with me and you’ll be there in spirit too. I hope to see you again soon!

Kimmy D
    Participant

It going to be AMAZING! I’m so excited, this will be my First Halloween Party here at the ranch, so I guess I’m a virgin?

Eva M
    Participant

What a great time we had! If you missed it don’t worry, we’re having a Christmas Party in December! Until then enjoy some of the photo’s from our spooky good time by checking out the ladies twitter pages 🙂 There’s plenty of great moments!

Flint
    Participant

Any pictures to be posted here?? Dena?

Kimmy D
    Participant

Flint, having a hard time uploading pics to the forum but I will keep trying just for you 😉

Flint
    Participant

Thanks very much Kimmy.

RanchMama

A few of my girls in their costumes on Party night

A few of the girls in their costumes on Party night

Kitty Cat
    Kitty Cat

Baby Doll
    Baby Doll

The set decorating for the party

Decorating for the party

Decorating

Decorating the Wednesday before

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by RanchMama.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Aaron.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by Aaron.
    RanchMama

It was an amazing night. Everyone danced the night away till the wee hours of the morning. Needless to say nobody wanted to work the next day… 🙂 Everyone had such a great time.

The cash winner was a homemade costume for the Day of the Dead / Dia de los Muertos. She did a wonderful job on her costume!
    2nd place homemade costume as well was Mr. Scarecrow ( who I might add stayed in charector the whole evening )
    3rd Place homemade costume The Top Hat

I would post pics of the winners but we maintain privacy so you will have to use your imagination.

If you couldn’t make it to our Halloween Party then I hope that you can make it to our Holiday Party which will be on 12-14-13

Flint
    Participant

Thanks very much for all of the photos, Dena.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar