(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CandyAndy
    Participant

I’d like to wish all the ladies Sheri’s a Happy Sex Worker’s Rights Day. I’m sure I speak for many clients out there when I say that you are appreciated very much. A good courtesan, in my opinion, must have many great and rare qualities, such as kindness, patience, open-mindedness, courage, optimism, business sense, self-esteem, and – of course – a high appreciation of sex. You make fantasies come alive and, therefore, the world is a more exciting and fulfilling place. On behalf of clients everywhere, thank you, and cheers to more progressive rights and equality for all.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by CandyAndy.
    Paul
    Participant

I second everything CandyAndy said. I haven’t even been to Sheri’s yet (I’m planning my first visit this May), but just reading the ladies’ profiles, customer reviews, and these forums has given me a new, more healthy way to look at sex and romance as well as given me hope that I turn a frustrating, negative sex life into a fulfilling, healthy one.

So thank you to all the ladies at Sheri’s for making the world a brighter place.

Kellie Love
    Participant

I was not aware that Sex Workers even had a day! What a delightful post to see this evening. CandyAndy, you are indeed correct in your opinion of the qualities that a true courtesan must have! And us ladies here are Sheri’s are the cream of the crop!

Paul, I am looking forward to seeing you in May! You will be pleasantly surprised at how laid back and enjoyable your visit will be. I personally love 1st timers! I provide a unique, and truly sensual experience sure have you smiling and satisfied for quite some time! Feel free to email me if you have any other questions! There is hope for you, and you will have a renewed outlook on sex and romance, guaranteed!

Kisses,

Kellie

CandyAndy
    Participant

Kellie, you actually have three days of celebration. Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln get one day lumped together but sex workers get three. That’s how important you all are. Here is an article on the topic:

https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by CandyAndy.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by CandyAndy.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by CandyAndy. Reason: Had a hard time copying the link here. This should be better. Enjoy!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar