(800) 506-3565
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Northwoods
    Participant

We want to wish everyone at Sheri’s the happiest of Thanksgivings. We are so thankful for all the friends we’ve made at Sheri’s. Everyone there has made our lives so much richer. Love you all.

Flint
    Participant

yes especially for those who must work Thanksgiving.

Anonymous
    Inactive

AWWW, Wonderful!!! And I am so glad that I have gotten the Honor to share laughs, giggles and light with you both, NORTHWOODS, And some day I look forward to getting to do the same with you FLINT! Boob Hugs! I Miss my BIG BOOB SISSTER’s BlueeyeMontana and Red Diamond! but I know My Big Boob sisters are back soon!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My choice has already been rewarding with smiles, cheers, and No family out side of Sheris can compete with the Dressing that will be decorating this Dinner table here! The Turkey Dinner special is on the menu, The Kitchen has been working in overtime to feed all of us
    “HORNEY BIRDS” so for all you lookers looking for something to do today put yourself here and let me be your favorite Pie to EAT!

GOOBBLE GOOBBLE ! And if you are still Hunting for your Turkey!

Turkey Calling Tips from the Pros

turkey calling tips playlist.
    Hunter’s Specialties – Locating turkeys
    By NWTF
    Turkey Tips with Billy Yargus – Mid-day Hunt Calling
    By NWTF
    Turkey Tips with Mitchell Johnson – Using a Mouth Call
    By NWTF
    The Box Call
    By NWTF
    The Tube Call
    By NWTF
    The Push Button Call
    By NWTF
    The Wingbone Call
    By NWTF
    The Pot Call
    By NWTF
    The Diaphragm Call

By NWTF

Ken Hollander
    Participant

You 3 Girls (Red and, Montana) are number one for bodacious curvocity. The 3 of your powers combined is better than captain planet. Thanks and praises for you 3. Badonkashay!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar