(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Purduefan
    Participant

This was only my 2nd time visiting Sheri’s Ranch, and might I add I truly enjoy the ambiance of this place.

Because of her small stature, Heather really stood out to me amongst the other girls. We spoke gingerly at the bar for a momnet and then she offered to take me on tour. Right away from watching her walk down the halls, I knew this was the girl for me!

Negotiations were relatively a breeze, although Heather is new I could tell she was willing to work with me and my budget. Needless to say, I had an amazing time. Heather is sexy, sweet, and definitely enjoys what she does!

I will be back so see her again. Thanks Heather!

http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=629

-P

Heather Lynn
    Participant

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I almost missed this here. Thank you again for the wonderful review sweetheart . I had a really nice time with you and hope to see you again very soon! I still owe you that massage! 🙂

XOXO

Heather Lynn

Purduefan
    Participant

Better late then never, I always say!! 😉 It truly was a pleasure being able to spend some much needed quality time with you. I highly anticipate and look forward to our next encounter!! 🙂 😉

P.S. I will definitely have to take you up on that massage offer the next time!! 🙂

SouthPaw
    Participant

Hey, don’t I know you from somewhere??

LOL, Great review PurdueFan, sounds like you had an awesome time with Heather Lynn! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar