(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TheCatTribe
    Participant

Cassie’s sexiness, beauty, and quality are beyond words, but I will try. Cassie is a sex goddess with an angel’s face and a heart of gold. When I first met her, I was stunned by her beauty. Her pictures are gorgeous, but do not do her justice. She is a pretty pixie with a tight (but soft) body with amazing curves. Her sparkling blue eyes dazzle you. I was nervous about my first time at a brothel and because of anxiety problems, but Cassie immediately made me feel comfortable, safe, and wanted. She makes you feel like the center of her universe. She is smart, witty, sweet, and genuine. Cassie is delightful to cuddle with or to talk to, making you feel at ease and cared about.

Beyond cuddling, we had a lot of fun. Cassie aims to please and makes sure you have a satisfying experience. Her skin is slightly golden and soft and silky. Her body is firm, but supple and soft. I won’t get graphic or describe her other attributes (most of which you can guess from her pictures), but you cannot go wrong with this sensuous, smoking hot beauty whose skills are sublime. Being with her in various ways was divine. Every atom of mine was happily filled with pleasure. I am most grateful, however, for the kind and (dare I say) loving way she treated me. I had some special needs, and Cassie was very empathetic and I felt comforted and protected by her. I felt she genuinely cared about me as a person and wanted me to be as happy as possible. She succeeded in every way. She is a great person and a great courtesan.

I could not recommend a courtesan more stongly.

Cassie, thank you. I am forever grateful and will always be a fan. Take care.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 11 months ago by TheCatTribe.
    Flint
    Participant

Must try to party with Cassie, someday…

TheCatTribe
    Participant

[quote quote=18574]Must try to party with Cassie, someday…

[/quote]

You must indeed. You won’t be disappointed. And I forgot to mention the negotiation stage is very straightforward and painless.

Flint
    Participant

always appreciate painless negotiations.

TheCatTribe
    Participant

Don’t overlook my review of my second experience: Pure Playful Bliss with Cassie and Allisa

m.ybarra55
    Participant

Cassie is definitly on My List to Party with

Flint
    Participant

Yes but not it might be with Allissa.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar