(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Omax
    Participant

how much girl cost at sheris ranch (for a normal sexe)? I want a specific answear plz

Flint
    Participant

Omax the ladies are all have different rates. You would have to discuss what you would want in a party and tell her what your budget is. During negoiations you would be talking about the cost for the party.

Willie A
    Participant

Need the first post in newbe question on front page wish I had that info 30yrs ago

Violet
    Participant

Hi Omax,
    I wish we were able to give specific answers, but unfortunately we are not. It is illegal to discuss prices over the internet and are only allowed to talk about the prices in our rooms at Sheri’s Ranch. However, we all set our own prices so you should be able to find a lady that can accommodate you 🙂

Omax
    Participant

Yes I Know that! But what the mini price that i should bring with me (if i want to pay cash) ?

Helexan
    Participant

As already stated it is against the law for the ladies to discuss prices except in their rooms. They are independent contractors and set their own prices. You would need to come out and talk to them. It’s going to depend on a some factors, one of the most important how you treat them when you meet them. They are wonderful ladies and deserve to be treated with lots of respect and kindness. I would suggest you bring plenty in your case. You can look here for a starting point, but the ladies set their own prices and who they want to party with. Good luck.

http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

Willie A
    Participant

New tires on your car and your having fun.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar