(800) 506-3565
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Allissa
    Participant

Us ladies and staff at Sheri’s are participating in the Relay For Life Event for the American Cancer Society. This is very special to me as I have lost loved ones to this dark force. Please help us raise money for this amazing event! This is my personal link to raise under my name! I have donated and plan to donate more after I reach $2000. You can also donate under your favorite ladies name if she is participating or add your own name to our team! We all love to whip, so lets get to it! Good luck and thanks for the love!!! http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY16GW?px=41961325&pg=personal&fr_id=75374

Flint
    Participant

Allissa where does the money go from now until you race?

Allissa
    Participant

So here is an update on how well The Sheri’s Ladies team did! We raised a total of $6319.45 which is amazing and made us the number one team to raise the most money! Thank you to those that helped us get to that number! Thank you to our hostess Chanda who helped organize our team and for being our team leader! I look forward to next year and being more involved and getting more ladies involved as well! Oh and I’ll brag a little bit.. All my wonderful people helped me raise enough money to earn the number one spot at $1950 donated 🙂 I love my people you guys rock xoxoxo here are some pics of the gorgeous Ranch Mom Dena, our Hostess and rocking Team Leader Chanda, and yours truly.

Allissa
    Participant

Selfies…of course!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar