(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous. This post has been viewed 3049 times
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monroe Rivers
    Participant

Hi I just arrived from Sydney Australia to Sheri’s Ranch and I am looking forward to meeting you! I hope your having an amazing Halloween but I can promise you that it would be a sexier, hotter, and wetter Halloween here with me in sexy Safari Bungalow or even let me work out your sexual tension in the brand new Nuru massage room with hot oils and naked massage. If you have any questions about this weekends sexual playing this is the place to ask or you can personally email at MonroeRivers@sherisranch.com
    Sincerely loving your pleasure, Monroe Rivers

Attachments:
    KoalaBear
    Participant

Hello Monroe , it was great to meet you in the Bar last Sunday the 16th of November. Eva introduced us that night. 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Monroe!
    It was nice talking with you when I visited the first week of November! You are an exceptionally beautiful young woman and your photos don’t do you justice! I would liked to have spent special time together with you, but unfortunately I had other plans scheduled. I hope to see you again soon!
    XO FF

Monroe Rivers’ Official Page Profile, Photos, Schedule, Statistics, and Reviews: http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=663

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar