(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 19 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by BadDog. This post has been viewed 4116 times
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive just recently reserved erin for the 26th of june and i plan on going down there during my vacation, i am a bit terrified/nervous as i am a virgin lol, erin will treat me good right?

Flint
    Participant

Welcome! I understand you are nervous about your first time to Sheri’s and losing your virginity. let her know you are a virgin and what you would like to do during your party. Even if it does not go completely as you imagined it, relax and enjoy yourself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will do that. Ive sent her a couple of ?s via email. Im still going down there is she still interested in meeting me? Havent gotten a response frm me 3 emails lol. And no im not upset if anything im thrilled at the fact of being with some with her for a few hours

Flint
    Participant

Not to worry as i have emailed her and gotten no reponse.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see. I see, arent theyre computers limited? Lol, do they charge more for access to sheris playland? More specifically what is the gfe fantasy area consist of?

techieguy80
    Participant

Welcome to the forum Matt, I haven’t yet partied with Erin, but I have visited with her in the bar and I think you will be very happy with your decision. Be patient with the email as it may take some time to get a reply. As for the Playland area if you click on The Brothel link at the top of the page and click on Sheri’s Playland link it will show you a description and pictures of each room.

Flint
    Participant

Bear in mind, matt that the bungalows and playland increase the cost of a party. It may be the way to go for a multihour onr.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I see, well we’ll probably just do the party in her room then, either way i think i’ll have a good time with my soon to be lover erin lol, can’t wait ! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sheri’s Courtesans may only access their email while physically on the brothel premises and only from the limited number of house computers. They must take their turn using these computers in their spare time when they are not entertaining clients. They may have a large backlog of emails that require responses too.

When the Ladies first arrive they must visit the doctor, update their licensing, shop for necessities and ready their rooms for parties. In addition, the Ladies are usually very busy visiting with clients that frequent the bar, standing lineups and providing parties. Erin O’Hara is an exceptional Courtesan and has very little free time to respond to emails. I recommend sending her a private message on twitter to Erin O’Hara @Ging3rMafia for a quicker response.

I’ve experienced two fantastic Erin O’Hara GFE parties and my reviews are posted on her official page. I promise that you’ll be thrilled with the party Erin will provide for you, so I recommend making an appointment. It’s much better to converse with a Courtesan in person than communicate by email, since you may make a definite connection or instill romantic chemistry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree, its better to meet face to face. I already have her booked. Is she going to be far more attractive in your opinion then the pics ive seen?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt,

I believe she’s much more alluring and attractive in person, partly because of her bubbly personality. In addition, she is the epitome of the gorgeous girl next-door too. She’s a super nice young Lady, a fantastic lover and very amiable too. She’s outgoing and likes to meet people. I believe you’ll be more than satisfied with your selection of Erin O’Hara for your Courtesan.

FF

Flint
    Participant

matt a reason you have not received any emails, is that according to the office, Erin is not there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats fine lol
    Im bein paitient right now, i figured as much :))

Anonymous
    Inactive

also, if i recieved confirmation that the appointment has been booked for erin on 6/26, does this mean that it is a go then and that she’ll be there on 6/26? lol. i’d be disappointment if i do not get to see her 🙁 lol.

CandyAndy
    Participant

I just checked her schedule on the website for you and it looks like she intends to be there on that day. That can always change, however, because life happens, so I would double check her schedule as your date approaches nearer. It also wouldn’t hurt to email her if you haven’t already and let her know that you have booked with her, let her know a little bit about yourself and what you will be interested in doing during your stay. It will also let you have an open channel in which you two can communicate if changes occur.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have not told her about myself yet lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

looks like ol erin is going to be out for the rest of this month, lol.

Flint
    Participant

I would call the office as early as you can and book the appointment. She should be told on her next trip to the Ranch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Already did that last wk

BadDog
    Participant

Hey Matt, having already booked an appointment with Erin. It’s already been mentioned she can only retrieve emails while at the ranch. Follow her at her twitter account @gingermafia get to know her personality, post on her timeline so she knows who you are.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar