(800) 506-3565
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RanchMama

We will be having our Holiday Party Dec 14.

If you couldn’t join us for our Halloween Party then try to make it out for the Holiday Party and Dance the night away with us. The parties are always lots of fun. Make sure the you book your reservation in the hotel as soon as you can. The rooms fill up fast.

If you have any questions about the totally exciting night yet to come please let me know.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

sounds like a lot of fun

Anonymous
    Inactive

Darn, I missed Oktoberfest, the Halloween Party and now I’m afraid I’ll miss the Christmas Party. I’ll probably miss the New Year’s Party too. However, I plan to make Sportsman’s Southern Brothel Party to be held April 24 through 27, 2014.

Flint
    Participant

Too bad I cannot attend. maybe another one…..

RanchMama

RanchMama

If you can’t make it to the Party please help to support the kids and send an unwrapped Toy to

Attn: Dena
    10551 Homestead Rd
    Pahrump, NV 89061

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by RanchMama.
    YB_Goode
    Participant

I’ll be there! I realize that’s not exactly a selling point for most of you, but I figured I’d put the word out on the off-chance any forum members, or Sheri’s beauties care to say “Hi” and share a holiday drink with me.

I’m honored to be reprising my role as Char’s evening companion…so, yeah I’m definitely in for great night!! You’ll find me at Char’s side (I’ll be the dude with a silly grin plastered on my face!), or in the event she is off mingling, I’ll be resuming my destined-to-fail flirtations with the magnificent Marci and will most likely be submitting a few good-natured, yet indecent proposals for her consideration. (I publicly apologize to Marci in advance for having to put up with me.)

Last year, all of the women got a little more dressed up than usual, and looked absolutely breathtaking…trust me guys, you won’t want to miss the party for that alone!
    Looking forward to it, see you then!
    YB

• This reply was modified 10 years, 4 months ago by YB_Goode.
    Flint
    Participant

WInter is just not the time to fly from my location, so i will have to pass. Maybe I will experience a Wednesday theme.

m.ybarra55
    Participant

have fun everyone tomorrow nite at the Christmas party. wish I could be there

Attachments:
    MrsCaliLove
    Participant

Is the holiday party always that early in the month? Ill keep my fingers crossed its later,the 17th is the earliest we will be in.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar