(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    TheCornerOfMyEye
    Participant

I’ve had my fill of worrisome Vegas encounters and raining endless bills at strip clubs. After reading the article on CES and your club, it seems my fantasy fulfillment might be outside of Vegas. After a quick search, it seems your ladies are also first rate. But I haven’t been able to quite ascertain what it all will run me. If I show up with $500, will it be wham bam thank you ma’am and I’m back to the strip in a clip? What kind of wad of cash should I plan to bring if I want to spend, say, three hours finding multiple thrills in your hills?

Flint
    Participant

I am going to leave this to firefighter this time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

TheCornerOfMyEye,
    You might consider the “Ultimate Sex Vacation” package. http://www.sherisranch.com/adult-sex-vacation/

These are the only figures we can provide because Nevadaโ€™s prostitution solicitation prohibition dictates that actual sex party negotiations be conducted on the licensed brothel premises. In addition, Sheriโ€™s Professional Courtesans are independent contractors; theyโ€™re at liberty to set their own party prices, and types of parties or menu items they offer.

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Hello CME…

There is so much more to Sheri’s than just the time spent in a party. It may take three hours to choose the lady you want to get naked with! In any case, bring your budget, drive yourself so that you can take the time you need, and come and have fun with our Top-Notch entertainers.

Looking at the Ultimate Sex Vacation package may not really be helpful if you are not planning on staying for days…

Violet
    Participant

Hi Corner of My Eye!
    Our ladies are definitely first rate and you will have an amazing time here! The ladies are absolutely beautiful inside and out! Since we can’t talk about prices until you get to the ranch, the best advice I can give you is to come with an open mind and an open wallet lol Seriously though there are so many factors that go into price it would be way too difficult to quote you a price, even if we were allowed to. It really just depends on what kind of fun you want to have, where you want to have that fun, and what lady you want to have that fun with. ๐Ÿ™‚

TheCornerOfMyEye
    Participant

Thanks so much for replying Violet. I understand the restrictions on quoting. Through the helpful responses I think I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. I have been to Vegas so many times and often looked toward the mountains and wondered “what if…” After seeing the article on your place around CES, checking out the site and chatting with a few of you, rest assured I’m making my way. Very excited at the prospect.

TheCornerOfMyEye
    Participant

Thanks Blue Eyes. Overnight isn’t in the cards, so thanks for the heads up. It seems a few hours might have plenty of enjoyment to pack in. Hope to see those eyes up close soon enough.

Violet
    Participant

You’re very welcome and I am glad you are finally going to stop wondering what if! When are you planning on making your way to the ranch? ๐Ÿ™‚

BlueEyedMontana
    Participant

Right Violet? “What if”…can so happily and easily turn into…”I have GOT to do that again!!”

Hope to see you soon CME!

CandyAndy
    Participant

I saw this thread and the comments on the “what if” statement gives me the urge to share one of my favorite poems. Here’s the link for whoever cares to give it a read. Enjoy!

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/11525.Samuel_Taylor_Coleridge

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by CandyAndy.
    TheCornerOfMyEye
    Participant

Well I imagine I can restrict my visit to that list of dates in your reply. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I had to cancel my CES trip due to a shoulder surgery. Still recovering, but I’m hoping to make it back out in February. I won’t be doing any one arm push ups, and might need some TLC. Might even need a bit of pampering… .

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome! It’s great you are looking to see what fun lies beyond the strip! Our ladies are great at pampering ๐Ÿ™‚ best of luck to you!

Akira
    Participant

Bummer about your shoulder! I actually drove through Vegas on my way home and the strip was PACKED for CES so definitely wouldn’t have been good for recovery. I am very glad to hear that you plan on coming out in February to give one (or maybe more) of our lovely ladies that chance to meet you and have some exhilarating playtime. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

CES ran January 6 through 9 so it’s over now. The SHOT Show opened January 20 and ends January 23 at the Sands EXPO http://shotshow.org/. The AVN starts January 21 and ends January 24 at the Hard Rock http://www.avn.com/.

Barcelona13702
    Participant

This article is the most informative that I have seen about what to expect! Thank you @BlueEyedMontana for clarifying information in your response on January 12, 2015 at 7:52 pm. I definitely have a better idea of what to expect.

I will be reaching out to communicate more with you to arrange a scheduled date during my February 22-26 visit to Nevada!

Red Diamonds
    Participant

Hi Corner of My Eye, I’m sure a variety of Sheri’s ladies would be happy to accommodate you. I would like to point out that if you are looking for “time” be prepared to pay for “time”. Sessions of long periods of time will run for higher amounts. When you get here, discuss the activities/time you would like & work it out. We are not here to rush you, but to provide you with sensual satisfaction…

Violet
    Participant

I’m sorry to hear about your shoulder, but lucky for you our ladies are amazing at giving a little TLC and pampering ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope to see you soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Flint
    Participant

In general how do costs increase with increasing time for a party?

TheCornerOfMyEye
    Participant

Thanks for your concern on my shoulder recovery. I’m suffering through the pain in Riviera Maya at the Grand Velas resort, so you can imagine my misery. Wonderful beach, amazing restaurants, sun, and pampering at the spa… oh woe is me. If only I had a gorgeous lady as yourself at my side to help me endure this pain…

I guess I’ll have to just hang in there until Nevada…

audrey
    Participant

I think it’s best to bring a credit card in case you change your mind and the chemistry you have with a certain lady makes you want to cuddle and more all night long.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar