(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Ghost312
    Participant

I am coming to Vegas next week and have been curious of checking out Sheri’s for a few years. I know there are probably a million ways to answer this question and I am not looking for an “it depends on the situation” type answer.

Anyways, here is my question:

Is it okay to climax more than once during the party? For example, If I set up a half/half and I came during the intercourse and I still had 20 minutes left or whatever, would we continue? Or would the party end?

I appreciate it, and am looking forward to coming out.

Ghost312
    Participant

Didn’t see post on page, so I reposted…delete if it is a repeat.

I am coming to Vegas next week and have been curious of checking out Sheri’s for a few years. I know there are probably a million ways to answer this question and I am not looking for an “it depends on the situation” type answer.

Anyways, here is my question:

Is it okay to climax more than once during the party? For example, If I set up a half/half and I came during the intercourse and I still had 20 minutes left or whatever, would we continue? Or would the party end?

I appreciate it, and am looking forward to coming out.

Ghost312
    Participant

You can e-mail me too at mlscup2010@hotmail.com

Ghost312
    Participant

You can e-mail me at mlscup2010@hotmail.com

mrpaul
    Participant

When you arrive you will need to discuss this with the lady you choose before you pay for the party.

Kimmy D
    Participant

As long as you give the girl a clear picture of what your ideal experience is, there should be no problems getting the time of your life!

Charina Lee
    Participant

Lock and Load, then RE-LOAD! HMMMM….I like that!

LOL. Hugs, Charina

tiredfrog
    Participant

I love that answer Charinalee, you’re MY kinda woman!!

RanchMama

Communication is key to any and every party. Like Kimmy D stated. Make sure that you let the lady of your choice know that you want to work on round two. Some of the ladies will do this and some will not. So be very clear when negotiating with them.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Why thank you Tiredfrog! I’m just ME! Can’t change my personality….

Charina Lee
    Participant

Oh yes…Lock and Load and Re Load! I like that!!!!

Hugs,

Charina Lee

Pierced
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar