(800) 506-3565
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Beat LA
    Participant

I’m new to this board, and am planning to make my first visit to Sheri’s Ranch early next month. I’m also a virgin, so the preperation of this trip is making me very nervous, but also excited.

The reason I am asking the above question, is that I am coming to Vegas with family and I am going to have to find a time to be away from them in order to make the drive out. I would prefer not to sneak around, but this would be my most realistic chance of visiting for a while.

Thank you for any replies, as this is just a general curiosity.

Flint
    Participant

There are a few virgin related threads and posts you can search on, that might help that aspect of your trip. I do not understand about the family reference. Your parents and siblings are on vacation with you and plan A is to rent a car and sneak to the Ranch for several hours? absence?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Beat LA,
    The Sheri’s Ranch bar is open from 11 am to 3 am, but you may arrive at anytime since there is always staff on duty. It’s best to visit the Courtesans between those hours too although not imperative, because the Ladies frequent the bar during business hours. Furthermore, no prior appointment is necessary.

You should allow approximately 2.5 hours for the 120 mile round trip drive. In addition, you should budget another 2.5 hours to select a Courtesan, become acquainted and then party. You’re looking at 5 hours minimum to avoid being rushed.

Winterfun
    Participant

I am guessing here – so apologies if I am on the wrong track – but is part of your question about how discrete the Ranch is? If so check out http://newblog.sherisranch.com/legal-prostitution/discreet-nevada-brothel/ a very well done blog by Tatyana on the subject, it may answer your question 🙂

Beat LA
    Participant

Thanks everyone for all your help and invaluable information. Looking through all the different threads of this forum is preparing me well. I’ve begun sending messages, and have already struck up a nice conversation over emails.

I’m not worried about the discretion of Sheri’s Ranch themselves. My question was on how open visitors are to other people in their lives.

Once again, thank you to everybody here.

Flint
    Participant

I have not told anybody about my Ranch visits although a close friend suspects it.

CandyAndy
    Participant

I think the problem is that this sort of lifestyle is more taboo than it is immoral or irrational. I have confided in only one friend about my experience here. I feel that I could also tell my immediate family, most notably my siblings – and especially one of my brothers in particular – but have decided that it is not yet the right time to do so. I feel very fortunate for the understanding people in my life and I know that it’s not the case for everyone.

On another note, you sound like me on my last trip with the sneaking around. What I did was insisted on taking my own car out and claimed that I was going to visit a friend of mine on the drive back home. They continued home and I parted on the route to Sheri’s. Now, I had also seen the film 127 Hours so I was concerned about someone not knowing where I was and having no assistance if something happened to me. Fortunately, the same friend I was presumed to visit was the very same I had lent my secret to, so I had a system setup just in case. The chances of danger are slim, but I like to be prudent. I also don’t like to lie to family, but I don’t feel the time is right for the truth. It’s like Spiderman, only it’s completely not.

Just be prepared to get caught and know within yourself that you won’t really be ashamed if anybody finds out. Have fun on your trip!

Allissa
    Participant

My opinion is unless your visitors are going to fulfill your sexual fantasies for you then they shouldn’t discriminate 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar