(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    robert_gudgeon
    Participant

It has been decided I will visit you all at the ranch. I am looking forward to it and meeting you all.

Flint
    Participant

Good for you. Let us know how your trip went afterwards.

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Thanks flint, I spoke to a nice lady on the phone and I she left a good impression. I will let everyone know how I got so far Sheri`s 1, BR 0. I am in retail and if I treated customers the way I been treated by some people I would be out of a job.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I think that is a fabulous decision! Once you play at Sheri’s, you will never go elsewhere!

When are you planning on visiting us?

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Thanks Amber, I will be in Vegas from September 3 till September 10. I emailed Emma just waiting to hear back from her if she isn’t available who do you recommend?

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Emma is pretty fabulous! Heck we are all pretty fabulous! It just depends on what exactly you are looking for!

I would suggest cooming into the bar, having the full Sheri’s experience. Mingle with all the ladies…and just have fun!

You are gaurenteed to have an amazing experience!

Emma
    Participant

Hi Robert

I just replied to your email but then I saw your post on here. I guess this answers my question about when you’re going to be in town. I will be here!!

Feel free to email me back.

I’m looking forward to meeting you 🙂

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Well BR loss is your gain.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

Like a said…Emma is fabulous! I personally pick here over you know who any day! She will blow your mind!

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

Well thank you Amber after the way I got treated I just upgraded. I could not get on the message board there reception took a week to fix my refund I am looking forward to the trip.

Charina Lee
    Participant

Emma ROCKS!

Charina Lee

robert_gudgeon
    Participant

I am bet she is and she comes from were I do happy July 4 th

Emma
    Participant

Aww thanks, ladies 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar