(800) 506-3565
Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Kellie Love
    Participant

Amber,

This post has tickled me for a good few minutes now! It was nice to have a good laugh this afternoon. All of the input is creative and definitely humorous!

Keolts, I think us ladies all would be thrilled if we each got a stack at few inches thick! *Christmas gifts…hint hint!*
    hoochie coochie man, you are also on the right track!
    Suzanne…you got me with the penetrating probe. S&M room perhaps??
    Leto, with those things, there would be a Hangover Part 4: Brothel Madness! What a movie that would be. Definatley rated XXX!

If we are now on T…

I am going to Sheri’s Ranch and I am bringing Twin working ladies to have a 3 girl party with! Playland all night anyone??

Kisses,

Kellie

setixsignals
    Participant

I’m going on a trip to Sheri’s Ranch, and I’m bringing tea bags

Allissa
    Participant

I’m going to Sheris ranch and I’m bringing Tassels! Hahaha just kidding…😜

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Allissa.
    rewith85man
    Participant

I am going on a trip to Sheri’s Ranch, and I am bringing my virginity for the courtesan I choose.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

I am going on a trip to Sheri’s, and I am bring a Wild and naughty fun to celebrate @rewith85man loosing the “v” card!

kane
    Participant

rewith85man, If you chose the fabulous Amber Lynn to turn in your V card to, you made a wise, wise choice……

Look forward to your report of the experience if you write one, which I hope you do.

techieguy80
    Participant

On my next trip to Sheri’s I’m bringing fruit instead of donuts and cupcakes so the ladies don’t beat me up!

Flint
    Participant

Did that happen, techie?

techieguy80
    Participant

Haha, not yet Flint, but I think it might if I showed up with another box full of junk food.

Flint
    Participant

Nver thought to do that in the evening. maybe donuts in the morning…….

Gryphon
    Participant

I am going on a trip to Sheri’s and I am bringing lots of X-rated fantasies!

There’s only two more to go, let’s finish the game!

Flint
    Participant

I am going on a trip to Sheri’s and I am bringing a Yen for partying with pretty hot girls.

Paloma Del Castillo
    Participant

I am going on a trip to Sheri’s and I am bringing: a Zipper dress. Easy on, easy off. I know you’ll want a tug

🙂

Make your appointment with me here

http://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=678
    August 3rd-August 17th
    September 8th-9th
    September 29th-Oct 5th
    November 3nd-9th
    November 24th-30
    ******2015******

Gryphon
    Participant

I’ve got one more to add…

I’m going on a trip to Sheri’s and I’m bringing my Zeppelin, which I intend to fly into Amber Lynn’s erogenous Zone and hope it explodes!

Flint
    Participant

Oh ohohoh, oh oh oh….

Gryphon
    Participant

Flint? You okay? I’m not sure if you’re enthusiastically raising your hand in class so the teacher will call on you, or whether you’re laughing at my last “Z” comment sarcastically.

Assuming the latter, yeah, I know, a Zeppelin is likely a bit of a stretch for comparison’s sake, but a guy can dream, can’t he??

So… have I shown you my award for World’s Smallest Dirigible?

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar