(800) 506-3565
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

Just got home and I am already starting plans to return. I am looking at dates in Nov and Dec but want to avoid holiday rush when things get busy (or when ladies wish to be away.

What may be the best and worst dates to look at. and are any ladies making plans to be working during that time?

Flint
    Participant

It is sorta like potato chips, you just cannot visit once.

mrpaul
    Participant

Yes… yes it is….. and the ladies are SSssooooo addicting! met a few I would love to play with but had plans so now I want a second chance.

Kimmy D
    Participant

Mr Paul it was very nice to meet you and put a face to a name! Whenever you come, you are sure to have a wonderful time with the lovely ladies here!

Kisses,
    KimmyD

mrpaul
    Participant

Kimmy I sure hope you will be there I really should have played with you even if just a short date.

Kimmy D
    Participant

Perhaps, but like I said, any lady here is sure to make you want to come back for more and more! We should come with warning labels, “highly addictive, habit forming”!

Flint
    Participant

I think a real problem, is that no matter how nice and accomodating a lady is you just want to expand your experiences with additions ones.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar