(800) 506-3565
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    mrpaul
    Participant

I like Blondes, brunettes, redheads and Orientals. what I really like is a lady that has class but is not snooty, I like women that dont just lay there and take it. I love those ladies that are willing to suggest ideas on how to increase pleasure for both….
    not really a question here just my observations for my visit

Allissa
    Participant

I like slow, romantic intimacy shared between us till it reaches a peak where we cant hold back and turned around and my hair slighty pulled to feel you close… well thats a little bit of what I like… What type of ideas are you thinking like trying something new whether its another lady added, toys, roleplay, oral fixations, different positions, and more.

Jazzmark007
    Participant

“I like rock ‘n roll music” Really old song. Who remembers it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like to get a lil crazy, ;). But I can be sweet, too. Almost wrote “demure” but that would have bern pushing it lol!

And, yes, Jazzy, I remember it.

Xxoo
    Char

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like to get a little crazy. Def not one to just “lay there and take it”! But I can be sweet, too. I almost wrote “demure” but that would have been pushing it lol!

Yes, Jazzy, I remember it. I also remember how you and I pushed boundaries in a very good way! Bookends 😉

Xxoo

virginjames18
    Participant

I like taboo brother/sister type erotic stories and want to find a girl who will do that kind of roleplaying with me.

Flint
    Participant

I tried to post a reponse but it did not take. is there a word filter that aborts a post?

Flint
    Participant

Are there ladies that enjoy such family roleplaying?

Kimmy D
    Participant

I love hearing new ideas for role play! I would love to explore your ideas and fantasies Flint!

smoothtalker
    Participant

Alissa and KimmyD

Alissa: I remember your likes! Was just thinking of you the other day…..hmmm, mmmm….hope you are well!

Kimmy D: Welcome! Sometimes exploration leads to better than expected, especially when the terrain is new, the paths unmapped and the journey yet untold. Shall we embark?

Kimmy D
    Participant

Smoothtalker- I’m Ready and Willing!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar