(800) 506-3565

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mitch
    Participant

I know that most people laugh and ridicule people who like to wear diapers, but such is life.

Do any of the ladies cater to this fetish? I’d love an experience where both my date and I wear diapers (I can supply them) and we engage in a sensual GFE with them on.

I’m not into baby play, just like the feel of diapers.

Mitch

Flint
    Participant

Mitch, you would have to ask each lady about that. I would think it would lie in the fetish area, but this is beyond my exerience. And no i am not going laugh at you at all.

Mitch
    Participant

Just wouldn’t want to get there and find out that my fetish isn’t catered to by any ofurther the ladies.

Flint
    Participant

Mitch, email them ahead of time and be explicit as to your party details. Someone should be able to make this party happen.

Mitch
    Participant

Messaged one lady….waiting to hear back. Has anyone had luck with this fetish here?

Flint
    Participant

you need to be patient, as the ladies have their own schedules for answering email.

Blithe Velour
    Participant

The girls at Sheri’s are professionals. If we don’t cater to a fetish, we don’t make the client feel uncomfortable about asking about it. We all understand that it takes a lot of courage to even talk about it in the first place.

If a customer wants a party/fetish that a courtesan doesn’t cater to normally she will suggest another girl that does. None of them will shame you, I can promise that.

Keep in mind that we do only have access to our Sheri’s emails when we are scheduled to be at the Ranch. If the girl you’re interested in has a Twitter it’s possible you could communicate with her that way, but don’t always expect this.

I hope that helps ease your mind a little 🙂

Dex
    Participant

After visiting Sheri’s for all these years I can say that I’ve seen all kinds of dudes with all kinds of fetishes come in. Never once did I see negative reactions…the ladies, staff, and management is all about you feeling comfortable and I’ve never seen ANYBODY, regardless of how elaborate their fantasies were (and trust me, there have been some REALLY elaborate ones) made to feel like they didn’t belong there. In fact, I don’t even think I’ve ever seen other customers raise an eyebrow. It’s a sex positive environment, you have nothing to worry about.

…and if we’re being honest; Diapers are actually a rather common fetish, I’m sure most of the ladies have at least been approached by it once.

Dex

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar