(800) 506-3565
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

A real car in a room where the walls look like a view of Los Angeles at night ( like you’re parked at makeout point). What car should it be? Mustang or a luxury car? Convertible? What cars are roomy for sexytime? Also great for cop roleplay–you have a 3some where 1 lady is the hot cop who busts you & joins in. Also DUI/hot lady cop roleplay . Doggy-style on the hood? Good stereo-system for mood music

mrpaul
    Participant

I still want the outdoor party room. Something that appear to have no walls, open roof so you can see the stars. Maybe a hot tub big enough for 2, 3 or 4.

Allissa
    Participant

I love love LOVE this idea! Would be so fun!!!

roswell
    Participant

Who knew Lewd Ferrigno was such a genius? I vote for a classic 1950’s/ 1960’s huge convertible Cadillac . The engine doesn’t even have to work; it just needs to be well-refurbished . I’d like to be handcuffed to the steering wheel by a feisty lady cop . Couples could be in the front seat & harrassed by a dom lady cop

Flint
    Participant

outdoor party room might be fun at certain times of the year, if the insects could be kept out, and no chance of drones or other survellence vehicles looking in.

techieguy80
    Participant

The car and outdoor room are both excellent ideas. I’ve recently started working out and have been thinking a gym would be a great setup too.

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

Thanks Ros, I have my moments. After consideration, if I were Chuck & could get my hands on a Rolls Royce with a broken engine at a good price, I just think that car reeks of sex & turns everyone on & would be an excellent choice. You gotta keep the tires inflated to keep up the illusion . It’s also exciting to drink champagne in the car, cuz that’s wrong ! ps, maybe a Lambo with a broken engine

Lewd Ferrigno
    Participant

Drones or other surveillance vehicles looking in costs extra buddy

Flint
    Participant

NO i do not want to be imaged while partying outside!!

Adi
    Participant

OOooooh the outdoor room sounds so naughty! Maybe with one way glass where you can see out but it can not be seen in?! 😉 Xoxo, Adi

Angel Parr
    Participant

lol IDK Adi, that would really tempt me to try to peak in, although that would be really funny for those inside. Y’all are going at it, you look over and see my face pressed against the glass trying to see what’s going on in there, lmao I see that turning into a bunch of girl mooning and flashing y’all whilst in there and all that….yeah never mind that would be awesome, lets do it!

Flint
    Participant

As long as you acn see out but no one else can see in, I would be for that.

Petiteivy
    Participant

I’ll make you see stars Adi 😉

Flint
    Participant

Good one, Ivy.

Ayla
    Participant

Oooh this sounds fun, and exciting!! I would definitely play on that room:)

Brittney Ryder
    Participant

Love both of these ideas. It could actually be one room, complete with one way glass on all four walls and a screen for a roof. Imagine all the fantasies to be filled.

Flint
    Participant

screen for a roof makes it uncomfortable at certain times of the day and blocks of days of the year.

The Attorney
    Participant

Reminds me of my stay at the Hualalai on the Big Island of Hawaii. My bungalow had an outdoor shower with slate walls crawling with passion fruit vines, slate steps and the rest of the ground filled with smooth pebbles and potted tropical p;ants. The roof was made of a crisscross of bamboo poles, also covere with vines, through which natural sunlight poured through.

It would have made a terrific play date!

Flint
    Participant

sounds good if no insects came in an the temperature outside was favorable.

Angel Parr
    Participant

That does sound very pretty!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar