(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My first visit may not take place until December or 2015, would now be to early to email some ladies about my first visit?

Also, is it possibly even to early to begin planning for my visit since it’s a good 3+ months away?

Angel Parr
    Participant

ShyGuy,
    Absolutely not, the sooner you can start to prepare for your party the better for everyone! The best thing to do is to email a few girls, that way if one lady had a change of plans you still have another to play with. Emailing us a few months in advance just means that you’ll have a few months to get to know us a bit before we meet in person! Plan as far in advance as you can this way you can be as prepared as possible, with your accommodations, your lady, and your finances, preparation and careful planning has never hurt anyone!

Flint
    Participant

What Angel said.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is the “send a message” feature on the ladies pages same a sending a email directly from my email to her email? It sure looks like it is. Would be nice to have a definite answer.

tomsk605036
    Participant

@ShyGuy007
    The send message feature sends a message through the website. This is typical of most websites to hide the email addresses otherwise the emails could be found by unscrupulous people and spammed. When the lady replies, it will be to the email you supplied and then you will have the lady’s email.

My visit to Sheri’s isn’t until mid-October and I have decided NOT to contact any ladies prior to my visit. My reasoning is quite simple – I can’t decide who I would like to party with!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by tomsk605036.
    Angel Parr
    Participant

Yes shyguy, you email us from the message button, and works just as tom has explained.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@angelparr I started using the message button to contact you and couple other lovely ladies after seeing Tom’s post the other day! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll be making my first visit within the next two months. I’ve only introduced myself to a handful of ladies using email so far. Wanted to know, what subjects are widely considered great subjects to discuss when making introduction either via email or in person?

I think I know what subjects to avoid and there are some many other subjects out there, I’d like to know some of the more popular when it comes to introductions.

cronos
    Participant

Personally, I’ve had good success with either approach. In the past, when I had never met any of the girls or if one or two caught my eye, I would start an email correspondence. Partially to get to know them, but also for them to know me. I try to remember that these girls are sweet and kind, but they are also hardworking. It can be difficult to provide the quality service they take pride in if we don’t reach out. There are a lot of clients out there and we should never make them guess our intent.

However, I’ve also had success meeting a lady in the bar and have a great conversation in the span of an evening to build a great rapport. Those parties have been fabulous as well.

Regarding your question about conversational topics, that is up to you. The point is to express yourself here. My opinion is being genuine and unassuming is a good thing. I’ve seen situations where a client comes in showing off and being a braggart. We see these types in bars everywhere. They just want to get their ego off. That is not going to help them get what they want. So, taking that lesson to heart, just share about yourself as if you are talking to a friend or the girl next door. Don’t be self-depricating, but honest. It’s even OK to talk about being shy if you express it in a positive way. This way, you share about yourself and she has an understanding. And regarding the issue, it’s heading in a positive direction.

Don’t know if that helped. It got a bit philosophical here and there. However, I would be happy to clarify if you want/need me to do so.

Flint
    Participant

I prefer to make arrangements ahead of time due to lack of patience in the bar plus it’s environment.

James U
    Participant

Hmm… I’ve tried the message link for 3 of the lades and have not yet gotten a reply. Maybe I’m doing it wrong. either way I’ll be visiting the first week of October, but I would like to chat before coming to visit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

James U,
    Sheri’s Ranch Courtesans can only respond to their in-house email when physically at the brothel. This is not their personal email accounts but a Sheri’s Ranch system. It may be that the Ladies to whom you sent messages have not returned yet. You might check those Ladies’ schedules to verify. In addition, you may “tweet” some of the Ladies if they list a Twitter account.

Twitter Ladies of @SherisBrothel: http://newblog.sherisranch.com/forums/topic/the-ladies-of-sherisbrothel/

Rocky
    Participant

So far I have found the process of trying to contact ladies frustrating. I have reached out to some via the “send a message” feature and some via Twitter (where I was told to email instead). I have yet to get a response (been a couple weeks). I have been unable to find the PM feature here? I am not Mr. Patience, apparently. Lol

So I may end up showing up and seeing who is available, though I have a couple hopefuls in mind.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar