(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 9 months ago by Dex. This post has been viewed 4194 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rory
    Participant

Ok so I know we can’t kiss these goddesses on the lips because of transmitting potential cold viruses but when things get going, gazing into their beautiful eyes I sure miss that part… and God knows I want to so badly. I was wondering if anybody has a trick… a solution to this like a barrier for DATY? Thank you

Flint
    Participant

Each lady has their own set of restrictions. Some will allow kissing but not French kissing, some will, and others not at all. You need to ask each lady about this when you discuss, or email what you want to do at your party.

Rory
    Participant

Flint I had no idea some do:) Thanks my man!! U R quite knowledgeable ill hafta get askin

Dex
    Participant

To add just a bit to what Flint said;

Because each lady has her own set of rules, make sure to be VERY CLEAR on what you are looking for to avoid confusion. So, for instance, if kissing with tongue is what you want, don’t just say ‘kissing’ or there might be some miscommunication.

Dex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar