(800) 506-3565
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kellie Love
    Participant

I have heard the phrase, “brains before beauty” many times, yet I wonder about the validity of this statement. We ladies here at Sheri’s come from all walks of life, different ethnicities, ages, and value systems. Yet intelligence is something that is sometimes over looked. Being someone who values education and knowledge, I am wondering just how important the intellectual capacity of your lady is to you guys. For example, would you prefer to party with a beautiful lady with average intelligence, or, that same lady with university level intelligence? As a student who spends a lot of time in the books, I sometimes feel that being too smart is intimidating for some, but instead, should be seen as a positive attribute. So guys and gals, let the opinions begin! Are brains optional??

Leto
    Participant

I am sure everybody has their own opinions on this…..my strong preference is, I absolutely LOVE great conversation and when a woman has a good mind and formed opinions and great intellect in conversation….well, that is the ultimate erotic turn-on! After all, the biggest sex organ in the body, is the brain! I have been at Sheri’s many times with one “plan” in my mind based on the website and pictures etc…..then when I meet the ladies in the bar and chat, many times have found a surprise gem with our conversations….and I cannot help but want to party with her! Now I am sure many guys are different…..I would think if you just want a line-up and choose a party based on that, clearly intellectual prowess of the lady is not your driving force…..but for me, intellect tops all! See you in my booth in the Sports Bar Ladies….I look forward to talking with you and seeing if we are a good match!

Flint
    Participant

Does a lady with above average intelligence intrinsically make for a more satisfying party?

Leto
    Participant

Yes Flint, in my opinion.

A party is much, much more than just sex. At least for me, in a long bungalow party, I can’t be shagging EVERY minute!! So we have to have something to do…like some great intercourse….! (conversation, I mean!).

CandyAndy
    Participant

Great post, Kellie! There’s a saying which goes, “If you are the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” I’m a firm believer in that statement and am not intimidated of an intelligent woman. I’m also not really a small-talk type of guy, so the more in depth the conversation without the better; assuming nobody is attacking anyone directly – that’s never fun. I’m also a believer that there is something to learn from everybody independent of any formal accredidation they may or may not have or the occupational title they hold. I try to take in what I can from everybody and my experience with the people associated with Sheri’s is no exception. Needless to say, I also like the beauty that exist there and there sure is plenty of it!

Kellie Love
    Participant

Thanks for y’all for the input!

Leto, for me, attraction starts in the mind, then moves to all the senses. When someone enters a room, you can smell their aroma or fragrance; see them from a distance; hear a laugh or chatter among other people; touch their skin as you embrace or shake hands; and then imagine what the taste will be…but the mind is the key! Line ups and great for those random late hours when most of us are sleeping. I know I have had my fair share of less stimulating conversation during those hours! But feel free to converse with me anytime. I am a chatter box! 🙂

Flint, I think this one depends on the guy. If he can keep up the battle of wits, then absolutely! Also, sobriety is key. After a few rounds of drinks in the bungalow, the conversation can go from highly intellectual to only moans and shouts to the Lord!

CandyAndy, I have never heard that saying before, but I like it! I am a firm believer in birds of a feather. So if I’m around a bunch of dodo birds…lol. I’ll stop there. But I enjoy being around someone who has something of value to offer, not necessarily just book smarts. Education of any subject, such as cooking, gardening, rock climbing, etc. can all make for greatly stimulating conversation. As for small talk, I do enjoy that with everyone. Be it the clerk at the grocery store, a waiter in a restaurant, or whoever. But for a party, there needs to be more than small talk for me to really engage both myself and the client. If that person is shy or doesn’t have much to say, I will pull it out of them! I’ve done it with my eyes with someone who did not even speak English! The eyes are the window to the soul…Every encounter is special and valuable. It can be the President or a homeless person on the street. Everyone on this Earth has some worth and is making a contribution to society in some way shape or form. It’s sometimes up to us to find out what that something is, and prove to that person to that mean something. It happens here all the time. A client will come in lacking confidence or value. And it is the connection, conversation, and intimacy with us ladies that helps them see their self in a new light! And that is one aspect that is so beautiful about being a courtesan here at Sheris; the impact we have on each and every person that comes through our doors.

Keep these comments coming guys and gals!

Kisses,

Kellie

Flint
    Participant

Kellie I was speaking in general and discounting alcohol. I still think it is type of party dependent. Some want the intellectual as well as physical stimulation. Some may want to go rapidly to moans. YMMV.

Leto
    Participant

Thank you Kellie and I will look forward to chatting with you (and more….?) my next trip to SR…!

greg
    Participant

Intelligence, to me, is not an option; it is a requirement. I can’t imagine really wanting to, or even being able to, get intimate with a woman if I can’t engage with her on a higher level than “she has a nice butt.” They say the brain is the largest and most important sex organ, and I don’t disagree.

That doesn’t mean she has to be able to carry on an in-depth conversation on the theology of St. Augustine in Dante’s Inferno (although, that would be pretty hot), but there has to be something there. A bit of depth, a bit of imagination, a bit of something more than Paris Hilton.

Kellie Love
    Participant

Leto, I am ready and willing for conversation and fun when you are! 🙂

Greg, I’m a bit rusty on my knowledge of both subjects, so I may need a reminder. I haven’t studied Dante’s Inferno in years, but maybe you can spark a few important memories for me! I can definitely chat with you about some topics in theology too. Hot enough for you? Maybe we can continue to converse about asterisms and interplanetary bodies. ( In the classroom in Playland, of course!)

Flint
    Participant

I am surprise that anyone know what an asterism is.

Leto
    Participant

An asterism is when an asterisk gets frisky.

Flint
    Participant

Only at Sheri’s?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar