(800) 506-3565
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    T-and-J
    Participant

I am a very lucky man. My wife is going to take me to Sheri’s ranch for my birthday when I turn 50 next year in January. I hope all my stuff still works by then. If not, she’s bi and a great kisser. This will be our first time inviting someone in our space. The ladies are all so beautiful, sophisticated, and smart, we can’t wait to meet you in person.
    Tony and Jo.

Flint
    Participant

What an understanding wife giving you such a 50th birthday present. Have you looked to see which lady would complement both of you?

T-and-J
    Participant

Oh, we don’t know. Still a long way down the road before we get there. Been reading the newbie stuff. No on the limo, yes on the gift cards. It’s a shame they had to tell people to be nice.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@T-and-J you are quite the lucky man! You definitely have a fabulous wife!

It is very smart idea to do your research, so you know exactly what to expect! And it never hurts to email a few gals in the mean time!

A trip to the ranch is the Perfect was to celebrate 50!

T-and-J
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback and support. Jo and I are discussing/fantasizing more of the details now. Next step is for us to email some ladies. For us, this is a very exciting part of the whole experience. We get to have new conversations around sex. We’ve both learned something new as we negotiate with each other on what we want to do, or have done to us, when we visit. the mental part is just as important as the physical aspects.

Take care,

Tony and Jo

Allissa
    Participant

Welcome and good luck! You found the perfect place to start your adventure!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar