(800) 506-3565
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CandyAndy
    Participant

Fifty Shades of Grey is almost out in theaters. The novel was on my list of things to do for the summer, and sadly, it’s still there. But the trailer for the film is now out and it looks to me like the produces may have done a good job on it. What’s your opinion? Anyone else read it? No spoilers.

Here’s the link to the trailer.

Allissa
    Participant

I haven’t read the book or seen the movie, I need to get with the times!!

Winterfun
    Participant

It was a good book, Alissa you definitely need to read it!

CandyAndy
    Participant

Well, Allissa, the movie isn’t out yet so you’re not completely out of the loop. You even have about six months to read the book! I’m picking it up today.

Allissa
    Participant

Good point CandyAndy!

Violet
    Participant

I am so excited for this movie to come out! I literally couldn’t put any of the books down when I read them and I’m excited to see how the movie turned out! I’m just a little curious on what it’s going to be rated though…I would say it has to be rated R??

CandyAndy
    Participant

Oh, R at least! Probably with a look of action happening beneath the screen. And I’m with you, Violet. I just can’t put it down. Well, I’ve taken breaks. I don’t suppose I have to mention why.

Violet
    Participant

lol No you don’t need to explain why you have taken breaks 🙂 I completely understand and am so ready to see this movie!

Flint
    Participant

Never read the books. Will they appeal to men?

Angel Parr
    Participant

They will appeal to a certain type of man, if you are open minded and a little dirty im sure it will!

sparksfley
    Participant

I really loved the books. I think I actually cried at least once in each of them. I had seen notices of who was going to play Christian, and I wasn’t too sure.

Then I saw the trailer.

I don’t think I’ll have a problem with either of the actors 🙂

CandyAndy
    Participant

Flint, I suggest you read it. Even if you don’t agree with all the acts that take place, I believe it offers a good look into the human psyche. It is controversial no doubt, but it has become popular enough that, especially when the film is released, I think will help many people discover a culture that would otherwise be very uncomfortable to talk about. The story line is also very good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar