(800) 506-3565
  • This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by audrey. This post has been viewed 1561 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    anubisrwml
    Participant

Let me be more specific – My name is Matt and I’m considering the services of Sheri’s Girls. I’ve had two divorces with ladies that new nothing of sex, were big and frankly, unattractive. I was trying to judge by the personality and have learned looks matter. So my sexual experience is … very limited. I’ve never had a BJ for example, and really know of two whole positions – missionary and doggy – that’s about it. I’m 33 years old, served in the US Army for 10 years and earned a purple heart in Afghanistan.

I admit my lack of knowledge is…intimidating to me – so I’d want to be lead on – I’d love to know what it’s like to have a woman on top. I know…sad right?

Would this be a good way to go to see what I’ve been missing out? Learn what passion is? I don’t make a lot of money, but I make a decent living and I don’t have a clue how expensive a service like this even is. I’ve been trying to date without success so it’s been very lonely.

I’m sure the answer is yes, but it seems like most of the guys going through here have fantasies and know what they like and want. I don’t have a clue. Takes a lot to admit that but I prefer to be upfront and honest.

If so anyone has a suggestion on the lady I should reach out to that might enjoy breaking in a soldier, let me know.

I’ll throw a picture of myself up here as well, in case this catches the eye of one of the ladies.

Thanks

Attachments:
    Flint
    Participant

Why don’t you look at the ladies pictures and bios, then start emailing the ones you like. Start a dialogue to get to know them and what things you may want to experience. Be honest and as explicit as possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt,
    You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for Ladies who know about sex and are willing to teach their clients! Sheri’s Ladies are extremely receptive to helping men experience sexual pleasures. Flint gave you some good advice, so email some of the Ladies until you find one that’s right for you. You can discuss your sexual expectations in your communications and in the process make a connection for future romantic adventures. Sheri’s Ladies are very fair regarding negotiations for sexual services in what are termed parties, so that is rarely an obstacle. Please peruse the “Weekly Lineup” http://www.sherisranch.com/lineup.aspx and “Scheduled Ladies Coming Soon” http://www.sherisranch.com/comingsoon.aspx to find a Courtesan that intrigues you. Click on the Ladies’ thumbnail photos and evaluate the information on the Ladies’ Official Pages which includes photo albums, profile, statistics, schedule and reviews.

audrey
    Participant

Nice pic babe! Thank you for your service. I’d be more than happy to help you with your dilemma. Never experiencing a blow job is just not right

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar