(800) 506-3565
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    MarkMO
    Participant

I am planning an April visit, and I like to plan ahead :

1. I am a smoker. What is the smoking policy there ?
    2. Are any of the Sheri’s gift shop items avaliable for online purchase ?
    3. I am VERY much wanting a female bodybuilder. Do you ever have any ? Could you refer one in for me ? Or….????

YB_Goode
    Participant

1) smoking is fine in the bar, outdoor areas, and (I think) bungalows and hotel rooms. Ladies private rooms, are up to them, but I think is discouraged as they try to keep it clear for non-smoking customers.

2) You may be able to call and order something over the phone, but no online store.

3) Most, if not all, of the women are very fit and work out, but I don’t think any would be considered a body builder…at least that I have seen. Again, contacting the office via phone or email might be helpful. They might be able to recruit with some advance notice, but there’s lots of red tape, rules and regulations etc involved…it’s not as simple as finding a girl to drop in for a single appointment/customer.

Best of luck!
    YB

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by YB_Goode.
    MarkMO
    Participant

THANK YOU….but what is the e mail for the office ? I have tried to call several times; I just get a recording. I could not find an “Office E mail” addy ANYWHERE on the site….????

YB_Goode
    Participant

On the website under The Brothel tab > About Sheri’s > Send Us an email enquiry OR
    The Brothel > FAQ (Bottom under Sheri’s Resources) > Send Us a Question button

On the phone, press 0 to skip right to the office. I think that the recording plays, and will ring through eventually, but it takes FOREVER! They really should change that. But realize that it’s a small office, that occasionally gets swamped, it’s not like there’s a team of operators standing by to take your call.

Flint
    Participant

Is it well know that to get to the office in a reasonable time you need to press 0?

YB_Goode
    Participant

Flint – I’m not sure how well known it is…just a trick I stumbled upon out of my own frustration 🙂

Flint
    Participant

YB, I believe I found it a couple of years ago.

BadDog
    Participant

Thanks for the info YB, I usually just suffer through the message. Good to know a way around it.

Angel Parr
    Participant

1. You can smoke in the bar, in the party room, in the hallways, lol you can pretty much smoke anywhere. some of the ladies don’t smoke in their personal bedrooms so if you are partying in a ladies room be courteous and ask first, but other then that, you can smoke anywhere.

2. We do not currently have anything online, however we are about to start opening up an online gift shop, just give us a few months to work out the details..

3. Charina Lee used to be a body builder, and still keeps her figure as such, and Shay has just finished her schooling for fitness training, though she is not a body builder, she is very muscular and fit. To the best of my knowledge they are the only two, but don’t hold me to that, I’m just going off of things I’ve herd and what I remember from conversations I had with ladies months ago, so you can always feel free to email us ladies and ask.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar