(800) 506-3565

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Flint
    Participant

I have been thinking about this for a while, but do not remember whether I posted the topic here on the old forum or at all. What would you want your last party at Sheri’s to be like? This of course holds for the guests as well as the ladies who work there. Not certain how soon mine will be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When was the last or first time you visited Sherri’s Flint

Flint
    Participant

last time was early August.

techieguy80
    Participant

Assuming I knew it was going to be my last party, I’d like to go all out and have as many ladies as possible in Playland. If that were to actually happen, I’m sure it would end with me being the happiest guy on earth and dying of a heart attack.

MaackkyJackky16
    Participant

hi
    welcome to this forum site,here you can find
    lots of things.I suggest you for your question you search to on Google,
    i have no knowledge about your question sorry for that
    ———–
    [url=http://www.contenthoop.com/may-2011-visa-bulletin-predictions/7149] May 2011 VISA BULLETIN PREDICTIONS [/url]

Flint
    Participant

hm never thought to literally die happy at a megaparty…..

Gorilla
    Participant

I think I would like to have a series of individual parties til I couldn’t go any more. Party with one girl, have a drink at the bar and repeat. Probably want each party to be unique.

Flint
    Participant

That would work as well if I were much younger.

kane
    Participant

Well, when I was at Sheri’s I saw many girls, and spoke briefly to a few, but spent most of my time with the enthralling Fabulous Amber Lynn. If that turns out to be my last Sheri’s party I will have no regrets because it was everything and more than I hoped it would be. BUT, assuming I am able to have many more visits and I got to a point where I knew my next visit was my last, I, (and I know this will sound weird), would likely not party all day, but would like to spend the day at the ranch talking with the girls, buying them drinks, buying them lunch and would want to just enjoy the day then I think would want to spend an intimate hour or two with a favorite courtesan, (Amber Lynn if she was there, because she was my first at the ranch and will always have a special place in my heart because of that). That hour or two would perhaps involve sex, but would not be the most important aspect. It would be the company and companionship that would matter at that point. Then Id wan’t to sit out on the little covered sitting area near the pool and watch the sun go down. Go into the bar, have dinner say farewell to the girls, Ranch Mama, the staff and drive off into a cool evening, with many fond memories of a great little oasis in the desert. 🙂

Yeah, hokey I know, but there it is.

Flint
    Participant

that is a really good idea, kane.

techieguy80
    Participant

Not hokey at all Kane, as a matter of fact I have been to the ranch several times in the last few months just to spend time hanging around the bar and courtyard with the lovely ladies of Sheri’s. It’s very surreal to do just that, where else can you go and sit with beautiful, smart, funny women all day? I do indulge in a party as often as possible, but have had a lot of great times just relaxing at the Ranch as well (and I’d like to thank the ladies for putting up with me!)

Flint
    Participant

I live nowhere near the Ranch so that option is not available.

techieguy80
    Participant

I understand that’s not possible for everybody to do, but I encourage everybody to take some time while you are visiting to relax and enjoy great company, don’t spend the whole trip stressing over the next party. From what I have seen most people do this, but I know the first few times I visited I didn’t.

Flint
    Participant

I am surprised at all of the responses. I certainly would welcome any more suggestions.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

No two parties are ever the same here at the ranch, which is what makes each and every experience so fabulous and unique! It’s hard to say what the “perfect” last party would be, I guess I will just have to revisit this thread when that days comes…

@Kane A relaxing evening watching the sun go down, reminiscing on naughtiness sounds fabulous!

Flint
    Participant

Amber, that may be a while.

Amber Lynn
    Participant

@flint…what may be awhile?

Flint
    Participant

Amber, my last party may be delayed past next year.

stripe_pa
    Participant

For a last party… that’s really hard to say especially since there are a few times I felt it may be my last trip to SR…

On the other hand, it really does feel like that may be getting closer… or at least a very long hiatus…

I am looking for another trip in the next year and from there I just don’t know…

For a last party I think I would like to end with a repeat with a lady I have had an extremely fantastic time with in the past… there are a select few that could be selected for that.

Overall I agree with Kane that I would like to take some time in the bar (and outside) as I usually stay at the hotel and just hang with the ladies before the trip / vacation ended.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by stripe_pa.
    Flint
    Participant

stripe some of those ideas are worth considering. maybe it would be a long hiatus, but I think the end is near.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar